Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
How could Dybala possibly be thrilled to leave one of the best teams around at which he is loved by the fans and move to another country and play in the EL? He isn't an academy graduate like Pogba and might be quite happy in Italy. United are a very big name but currently a step down from Juve.
Yeah, pretty much. Doesn't mean he won't be good, or not bother here, but it's just the facts right now.

red4ever 79

Then ask for less or get him on the pitch tomorrow to try to get him ready for the new season.
I fully agree with you. This is a shambles. We have a player who has sat on his ass whole of pre-season to get his move. He should have been made to play.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
How could Dybala possibly be thrilled to leave one of the best teams around at which he is loved by the fans and move to another country and play in the EL? He isn't an academy graduate like Pogba and might be quite happy in Italy. United are a very big name but currently a step down from Juve.
I can only imagine the RAGE had a non-United fan posted this :lol:.

SCJY

If he doesn’t want to come here - then sack it off completely. Give them Lukaku for whatever money - and then just go balls deep on Fernandes.
It's pure pathetic. United should have signed Maguire and Bruno no matter what the feck else happens. Maybe players of Dybala's calibre would see a club with a modicum of ambition and class then and maybe be more likely to come here. When Arsenal can sign Nicolas Pepe for £72m, out-buying and out-spending us, there is something seriously, seriously, seriously wrong with the club.

Nick7

Honestly it seems the rules have certainly been relaxed this summer, all sorts of shite has been flying around.
I wouldn't really blame the mods, United fans seem to have gotten more feral in the last 12 months.

Siorac

Jesus christ why do people keep saying this? He doesn't/didn't want to leave, that doesn't mean he wouldn't want to join us.
Well, if he doesn't want to leave that does mean he doesn't want to join us... by definition.

What you're saying is that if he was forced out of Juve he might be willing to come to United. Which may or may not be true.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
How long has it been? Less than a week isn't exactly a long time.
How long does it take?

Do you want to join manchester United Paulo? Yes... OK great.

Obviously there is other things to consider when taking the decision, but it doesn't seem like he's jumping for joy right?

Bosws87

Just saw this on the Juve forum.
Just been on the Leicester forum Maguire definitely wants to stay loves the club :lol:

Jesus we have some of the most negative fans in the world that sit and enjoy self pity. We aren't the best atm we have been incredibly spoiled the football starts next week win, lose or draw its enjoyable.

Judas

Open to offers
Well, if he doesn't want to leave that does mean he doesn't want to join us... by definition.

What you're saying is that if he was forced out of Juve he might be willing to come to United. Which may or may not be true.
No it doesn't? Just because you don't want to leave a certain pub, doesn't mean if you're forced to you wouldn't go to another one.

Siorac

How long does it take?

Obviously there is other things to consider when taking the decision, but it doesn't seem like he's jumping for joy right?
Do you want to leave a club where the fans love you? Do you want to move to a foreign country when you are very much settled in the current one? What does your family think? Is it worth it financially, is it a good career move?

It's a bit more complicated than a simple yes or no question.

Nick7

Well no, they're not mutually exclusive now are they? He may want to join but prefer to stay. People are jumping on a single report that says he wanted to stay and using that as an excuse to say he doesn't want to join.

Siorac

No it doesn't? Just because you don't want to leave a certain pub, doesn't mean if you're forced to you wouldn't go to another one.
But my starting point in your hypothetical scenario is that I don't want to go to another pub.

SCJY

How long does it take?

Exactly, I was expecting this deal to be done\leak confirmed by yesterday. The fact it's still on the table means United fecked it up again. How difficult would it have been to have an agent speak to Dybala's agent to confirm some interest and negotiate a deal in principle before leaking the whole ordeal to the press? A refusal at this point is highly, highly embarrassing for United, particularly when we've already lost out on Ronaldo and De Ligt in the last two seasons and now our only proven striker wants to join them as well. This club is shambolic.

Judas

Open to offers
But my starting point in your hypothetical scenario is that I don't want to go to another pub.
Which is fair enough, but if you have to leave, you're not going to just wander the streets if you've got a good offer somewhere else. I personally think Dybala will end up somewhere else....not a different pub, but not at Utd.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
You might change your opinion though if everyone stops talking to you and the bartender doesn't serve you beers anymore.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
How long does it take?

It's a professional decision and not an obvious one, joy has next to no part in it. We are not talking about an upcoming player potentially moving from Cagliari to United.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Exactly, I was expecting this deal to be done\leak confirmed by yesterday. The fact it's still on the table means United fecked it up again. How difficult would it have been to have an agent speak to Dybala's agent to confirm some interest and negotiate a deal in principle before leaking the whole ordeal to the press? A refusal at this point is highly, highly embarrassing for United, particularly when we've already lost out on Ronaldo and De Ligt in the last two seasons and now our only proven striker wants to join them as well. This club is shambolic.
As if we’re the ones who’ve leaked this to the press when every single article has come from Italian journalists. It’s probably an incredibly difficult deal to pull off due to our circumstances, also please tell me when we “missed out” on Ronaldo because as far as we know we were never in for him.

DRM

Honestly it seems the rules have certainly been relaxed this summer, all sorts of shite has been flying around.
Try going to the transfer tweet thread and moaning about Fridge, that's a surefire way to get a thread ban.

Nick7

You have said this before and I don't quite get what you mean by it.
Juve don't want him. His choice is stay or leave. He doesn't/didn't want to leave. Is he just going to hang around Juve's training ground for the next year? He may have preferred to stay but he's hardly going to not leave if there's no place for him.

Then, he may want to join, but if having the option, preferred to stay. It's not a binary choice but people are acting like it is.

Castia

We’ll end up with Mandzukic and £60m and be even worse than last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.