Pilib de Brun

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
As a journalist he seems fine, it's when he tries to act like a transfer nostradamus that gets very annoying.

Dante

Average bang
Paul Merson could also get interviews with people in football very easily. Doesn't mean he has an inside line into the latest news.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
He’s got his sweethearts on this forum. Think it’s an Irish stick together thing. Some get really offended if you question his chops.
I think he’s a twat, I call him Pleb
In fact I’ve campaigned for his tweets and links to be banned from the transfer forum

L1nk

He has lost the plot. Disgraceful tweet.

I believe they are mocking the guys dead wife and such though, at least thats what I read somewhere? Kinda explains why he would lose the plot

Chief123

I believe they are mocking the guys dead wife and such though, at least thats what I read somewhere? Kinda explains why he would lose the plot
This guy just appeared to be replying to his tweet about Utd signing 2 more players. Was a bit of a harsh reaction.

Haddock

He has lost the plot. Disgraceful tweet.

:lol::lol::lol:

Never heard of this gentleman before but more journalists need to respond this way to people who go out of their way to insult them.

I've noticed that Irish journalists tend to be far more confrontational, is that a cultural thing?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is he Irish trying to be Belgian? Or Belgian trying to be Irish? Seems like an odd bloke either way.

El-Manos

Never heard of this gentleman before but more journalists need to respond this way to people who go out of their way to insult them.

I've noticed that Irish journalists tend to be far more confrontational, is that a cultural thing?
Don’t think he’s a journalist

Chief123

From what I understand he claims to have sources inside Utd. Whenever I’ve heard him on video it feels like I’m listening to a guy who’s just crawled out of a pub. I’m pretty sure he does some of his live videos while drunk or high.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Similar to Delaney, decent journalist who for whatever reason hasn’t a scoobie when it comes to transfer scoops and is very insecure and prone to lashing out about it.

kirk buttercup

Portuguese/Spanish has Felipe, French has Philippe, they’re just variations
all Names have translations loosely. For example my own name Karl in English Is charles . Or you could look at it the other way Charles in German is Karl .

NYAS

all Names have translations loosely. For example my own name Karl in English Is charles . Or you could look at it the other way Charles in German is Karl .
Was kind of my point, mate! ;)
I think @Samid point is that a German Karl wouldn’t really go around freely alternating between Karl and Charles. I bet you Felipe Luis never thought of using “Phil” for his Twitter handle.

It is weird whatever way you want to look at it.

Gazza

I think @Samid point is that a German Karl wouldn’t really go around freely alternating between Karl and Charles. I bet you Felipe Luis never thought of using “Phil” for his Twitter handle.

It is weird whatever way you want to look at it.
It's really not that weird. If he associates with both names for whatever reason, then big deal. He might have grown up in Ireland using the Irish iteration of his name and then found when he moved to the US that it was easier to go by Philip.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
How come this guy and that Goldbridge guy have big following? Looks like any cnut can become famous on social media if things go right. I should give it a try.