g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

PL Weekend 30th/31st

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Based on the effort tonight I can only assume that Jose has lost the players. If that's the case he is going to be out of a job soon.
Where do you stand on Jose?

I think you look piss poor, but you may as well keep the faith for the rest of this season. I think he’ll win you a cup double.

RooneyLegend

I mean, it's not like we didn't warn the Spurs fans that this would happen. They just didn't want to listen. The man is done at this level.

C'est Moi Cantona

Poor Spurs, I wonder who Jose's next victim will be when he's finished with them, would love to see some sort of twist of fate that sees him end up at Liverpool somehow before he retires.

el3mel

that was a team going through the motions. This is going to be a big second-half in Spurs season.
He's playing with Davies and Sissoko on the wingback. This is more of a tactical problem from what I saw this half. I mean I don't even know when this Sissoko as a wing experience has started.

With 3 defenders, 1 DMF and 2 shit attacking wingbacks, this formation is dead, that means they only have 4 players only that're of any use while attacking.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Where do you stand on Jose?

I think you look piss poor, but you may as well keep the faith for the rest of this season. I think he’ll win you a cup double.
If things don't improve dramatically very soon I'll want him gone. I'm very close to that point right now. They look like a very unhappy group of players and lacking in confidence and effort. That's on the manager.

slored1

Sounds familiar. At least you have some exciting players for the next manager though. When we had him we had Young, Jones, Fellaini & Lingard starting.
Jesus that was grim. Remember us going to Liverpool in his last game and we all just knew we'd get smashed. At least Ole is giving us the belief back, even if he might not win the league this season.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
If things don't improve dramatically very soon I'll want him gone. I'm very close to that point right now. They look like a very unhappy group of players and lacking in confidence and effort. That's on the manager.
He’s just run his race at the top level. Reminds me of George Graham when he started phoning it in for the cash.

padr81

Supports
Man City
He’s just run his race at the top level. Reminds me of George Graham when he started phoning it in for the cash.
Yeah, that title at Chelsea flattered to deceive with him, he's been finished at top level since Madrid, he wasn't the same after that experience. Football eventually passes all the greats by. Sir Alex aside.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Yeah, that title at Chelsea flattered to deceive with him, he's been finished at top level since Madrid, he wasn't the same after that experience.
It’s funny how someone can just fall off a cliff. I don’t understand what’s changed. My gut feeling is that it’s a mixture of tactical adjustments and a new style of man management, both of which are beyond him. I think he’s become too dogmatic about his counter attacking style. I swear his first Chelsea team, if a little boring, we’re totally dominant. Now his teams sit back but concede a shit tonne of chances.

kidbob

It is looking that way. This should be his last club in England.
Any preference for a replacement if that time should come? I think you guys have a very good starting 11 with the need to bring some signings. The right ones, with the right coach will make you a very strong side.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Any preference for a replacement if that time should come? I think you guys have a very good starting 11 with the need to bring some signings. The right ones, with the right coach will make you a very strong side.
No idea

padr81

Supports
Man City
It’s funny how someone can just fall off a cliff. I don’t understand what’s changed. My gut feeling is that it’s a mixture of tactical adjustments and a new style of man management, both of which are beyond him. I think he’s become too dogmatic about his counter attacking style. I swear his first Chelsea team, if a little boring, we’re totally dominant. Now his teams sit back but concede a shit tonne of chances.
It's hard to call but it seems to happen to so many manager. I think the rise of gegenpressing was the end of him. His teams sit so deep and usually have so many players who run through walls but can't pass a ball that they get pressed to death. Klopp was the end of him.

kidbob

God how I wish Doherty hadn't left Wolves. Our only top class player at a club and manager had no use for his position.

Member 90887

Something you can't blame Jose for is that he is not afraid to make changes when it doesn't work. He acts quickly.

kidbob

Ha fair play. To be honest I have no idea who I'd want for Ole either(even though I'm not Ole out but we have another level in us that I don't know if he can take us too). I think Nagelsman and Rose are the 'hot' ones but the difference is that Klopp and Pep had huge experience before coming to the league.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Hauled him off at HT against Liverpool and he stormed out and went home.
Aurier stormed out? Charming fella. He was probably playing bad, so Jose took him out. No reason to storm out and go home to cry. Baby. Or maybe more staff happened in the dressing room. Is Aurier popular guy there? Maybe some players sided with him. Would be record for Jose, players downing tools in his second season. Don't think so. They just looked like they underestimated Brighton in the first half.

Nickosaur

Brighton play makes me think they're position in league table doesn't reflect on the their level.
No it is deserved unfortunately. Countless games they've dominated but struggled to actually put the ball in the net. It's a constant problem, but they play some lovely football at times.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Aurier stormed out? Charming fella. He was probably playing bad, so Jose took him out. No reason to storm out and go home to cry. Baby. Or maybe more staff happened in the dressing room. Is Aurier popular guy there? Maybe some players sided with him. Would be record for Jose, players downing tools in his second season. Don't think so. They just looked like they underestimated Brighton in the first half.
Was it Jose who was awful to Valencia and a lot of our players sided with him, especially the Spanish speakers.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
No it is deserved unfortunately. Countless games they've dominated but struggled to actually put the ball in the net. It's a constant problem, but they play some lovely football at times.
What do they need? I always thought they were moving the ball very good against us early in the season. Constantly creating space in wide areas etc.

Nickosaur

What do they need? I always thought they were moving the ball very good against us early in the season. Constantly creating space in wide areas etc.
More clinical attackers. Glenn Murray but 3 years younger would be class in this team.

Deery

Dreary
I wonder what Potter could do with a really good set of players, he seems to stick to his guns and play good football.