Gaming PlayStation Plus

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Played Jedi. Axion I've heard is not as good as the original. Still a pretty good line up

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I played fallout 3 years ago and couldn't get into it. Never tried 4 or 76. Am I missing out or not worth it?

I'm not one for caring much about story or loads of dialogue options. I like plenty of action with minimal cut scenes. However, I do like games where you find loot, craft and level up your character. Which I know are in these games

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I played fallout 3 years ago and couldn't get into it. Never tried 4 or 76. Am I missing out or not worth it?

I'm not one for caring much about story or loads of dialogue options. I like plenty of action with minimal cut scenes. However, I do like games where you find loot, craft and level up your character. Which I know are in these games
If you couldn't get into 3 then don't bother.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I absolutely loved Fallout 3 but didn't like 4 as much so id say that it's unlikely you would be a fan of the series if you didn't like 3.

amolbhatia50k

4 is mediocre despite being well rated. 76 was a complete disaster.

GaryLifo

To clarify, I liked some elements of 3, character building and combat, but the fetch quest and need to search everything in every location soon got old.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I need help; ps plus extra is on sale now. So far i was buying essential with voucher.
Can you buy subscription from wallet (with ps gift cards)? I don't want to give my debit card.

ovoxo

I need help; ps plus extra is on sale now. So far i was buying essential with voucher.
Can you buy subscription from wallet (with ps gift cards)? I don't want to give my debit card.
Yeah you can do it. I’m not sure if it can be done on the PS itself, but I used the mobile app to do it. It comes up as an option to use the wallet but by default that should be ticked I think.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Yeah you can do it. I’m not sure if it can be done on the PS itself, but I used the mobile app to do it. It comes up as an option to use the wallet but by default that should be ticked I think.
Shit. App is not an option. I messed up with changing password few days earlier. Now i am waiting customer service to fix it. (Note; when you are signing first time for PSN REMEMBER your fake date of birth :lol::nervous: ).

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Shit. App is not an option. I messed up with changing password few days earlier. Now i am waiting customer service to fix it. (Note; when you are signing first time for PSN REMEMBER your fake date of birth :lol::nervous: ).
This happened with my a few years ago when my account got hacked. I originally signed up to PSN when I was 16/17 but obviously but that I was 18. When I said I couldn’t remember the original DOB I had to send them details of my passport/credit card to verify the purchases that had been made so they knew it was me. I imagine it happens a fair bit tbh, the guy on the phone was very helpful.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Should be finishing ME3 today and then will move onto Witcher 3 remake which I picked up for cheap. Also got Cyberpunk for £20 2 hours before the sale ended so that’s my next few games lined up.

GaryLifo

There really are a lot of games on the service. I've been very pleasantly surprised.

The streaming bit is also good for me. I get to try most games before deciding whether to download 50gb+ of data.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
There really are a lot of games on the service. I've been very pleasantly surprised.

The streaming bit is also good for me. I get to try most games before deciding whether to download 50gb+ of data.
Same :lol: . I bought extra for the first time and i don't know where to start. Shit load of excellent (and new) games

amolbhatia50k

Not for me but that's a good month overall. Devil May Cry 5 is really good. Back 4 Blood has got good reviews for those looking for co op multi-player fun. And the indies like Life is Strange are decent. Given I've played the good stuff nothing for me there though

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
The tweet is unavailable for me, what was it?

The December one having Mass Effect was the best thing they've done in ages, rest have been shit until I see otherwise.
It was a tweet declaring the games coming to PS Plus this month: including Devil May Cry 5, Life is Strange 2, and Back 4 Blood.

It was deleted because Sony also randomly decided to announce Sayonara: Wild Hearts would be included despite it being completely untrue as it's not a sequel.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Premium seems so pointless to me. You get the best stuff with essential.

People paying more money for Syphon Filter 3 (PS1).

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Premium seems so pointless to me. You get the best stuff with essential.

People paying more money for Syphon Filter 3 (PS1).
Yeah, you're right, I came to the same conclusion a few weeks back dude. Not worth the extra at all. All / most of the good games on there I've already bought and played. And tbh, I haven't got the patience to wait for new games to come on there either so I don't think it will work for me long term.

AaronRedDevil

Peraona 4 for 20 quid seems like a great bargain for an 85+hr game. Heard it's supposed to be one of the best of the series. Might get that

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Leaked again. @Solius

PlayStation Plus free games for February 2023
Available February 7-March 6

• Destiny 2: Beyond Light (PS5, PS4)
  • OlliOlli World (PS5, PS4)
  • Evil Dead: The Game (PS5, PS4)
  • Mafia: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Leaked again. @Solius

PlayStation Plus free games for February 2023
Available February 7-March 6

• Destiny 2: Beyond Light (PS5, PS4)
  • OlliOlli World (PS5, PS4)
  • Evil Dead: The Game (PS5, PS4)
  • Mafia: Definitive Edition (PS4)
Shite.

Luckily I've got a backlog of games atm.