Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Raiola's going public to try and force United to sell. He's burning bridges to make it less palatable for the club to keep him. Public opinion now to put the pressure on United. If that doesn't work either, he might go after the team's internal stability(with disparaging comments about manager/players), though that one is always a very dangerous line to cross
Yeah Raiola is 1005 to just trying to force something to happen becuase pogba obviously wants out.

I still don't see where he goes though, Juve have packed their midfield andits unlikly Madrid have the Buget left.... soits really risky by Raiola.

personally I think Pogba leaves next summer

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I rate Pogba but I can’t abide anyone downing tools and acting like they deserve better. You’re one of the reasons why we’re in this predicament, Paul, mate. You and your unarsed teammates. Get fecked, the lot of you. Sell them for a high fee and reinvest the money wisely in areas we badly need to improve. Buy young, hungry players who are playing for the name on the front of the shirt, not the name on the back of it.

Water Melon

Pogba believes he can do better than playing for a team that is in the Europa League. Does he even realize that he is one of the reasons why we finished below 4th. Does he think that he is bigger than United? If he does, then he can walk away provided that the money is on the table. Will be hilarious if no team buys him this summer. He and his agent are playing a risky game, could backfire spectacularly.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I wouldn't get your hopes up, mate. Jones got a new contract and I believe we're currently negotiating a new one with Lingard to boot.
Well in this case we're bound to have the same type of topic with the same type of dilemma but with a different dabber in two years time or so.

united for life

Pogba believes he can do better than playing for a team that is in the Europa League. Does he even realize that he is one of the reasons why we finished below 4th. Does he think that he is bigger than United? If he does, then he can walk away provided that the money is on the table. Will be hilarious if no team buys him this summer. He and his agent are playing a risky game, could backfire spectacularly.
He was actually one of our best players actually (out of a group of average players needless to say). But his problem is that he is moody and he thinks he is better than where he is. This, by itself, is a problem. His attitude is bad (sometimes unprofessional). I wouldn’t mind him leaving. I don’t think he is a true leader and he’s not the type of player who lifts the team. He actually needs someone beside him to lift his game! Sell him, but we’d really need to sign a couple of good midfielders. Losing him and ander without proper replacement would mean we’re dead

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We are far too slow this summer as usual. Only 2 players in and this still going on when pre season has started. I’m very disappointed in the club.

JustAGuest

You're basing your statement on a prediction of the future, not the recent past (i.e., you're guessing).
3rd most points in the league after Jose left, that's a fact. Chelsea losing Hazard and Sarri - also a fact.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
How is it going to back fire on him? He has nothing to lose. If he’s sold he will be happy if he stays he probably won’t be that bothered either but it will be 6 months of a player who wants a move in the dressing room. The only place I can see him going in Real, Juve don’t need him.

kirk buttercup

Mino's comments to press definetely reflect Pogba's wishes. If he wants out, then they need to bring the money, tons of it. Pogba is a class player, but he has never been a world-class player for United on a consistent basis. Sell him for big money and get 2 quality midfielders instead.
All the best Paul, you are a quality player, but we will be better off without you in the long-term. By the way, half-arsed performances are not allowed in Madrid. Hope your charisma does not suffer much after a couple of booes by thousands of fans.
I agree with this. No way is he getting away with half arsed performances. I think he will eventually end up back in the Serie A where the football style suits him better its wether that's via Madrid or not is the question

buchansleftleg

If he was even half as good as his ego is large we would be being hounded with offers from the elite clubs of Europe.

At the moment I just hear 2 clubs with vague potential approaches. Time to #Pogoff Paul

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I agree with this. No way is he getting away with half arsed performances. I think he will eventually end up back in the Serie A where the football style suits him better its wether that's via Madrid or not is the question
Where in Seria A? Juve really, really don’t need him and after the Ronaldo transfer probably couldn’t afford him.

dasty

We had already showed Pogba once that he is bigger than the manager. If we bow to his wishes and let him leave on a cheap just because we might sell him for even lesser next season, then we will show to him that he is bigger than the club. Show him and the fat feck his 3 year contract and tell them to feck off unless someone pays up. If he sulks just send him to the reserves. He has Euros coming up next year so I doubt he would want to sabotage his whole season, considering how many talents the French national team has. They could easily replace him and not feel a thing.

Everything is backfiring because our board is pathetic and only cares about commercial value and their poster boys. We are run like a fecking circus, like a dumb US TV reality show instead of a fecking football club. Football should always be a priority, not shirt sales or instagram followers.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He wants to play in the champions league. he was bloody useless against PSG and Barca in the return leg. Like our worst player.

Ondrej

We should've just gotten Ndombele and Tielemans and then sell Pogba for 150M or whatever. At this point we're absolutely fecked as everyone knows Pogba wants to leave and we desperately need midfielders and ALSO the best ones available are coming off the market.

Unless our midfielders step up about 1000% their level we're absolutely fecked. So yeah we're probably absolutely fecked.

Water Melon

How is it going to back fire on him? He has nothing to lose. If he’s sold he will be happy if he stays he probably won’t be that bothered either but it will be 6 months of a player who wants a move in the dressing room. The only place I can see him going in Real, Juve don’t need him.
He has plenty to lose. Firstly, he will have to perform and actually start covering ground. I am sure we will see a different United this season, so half-arsed performances by Paul will be quite noticeable. Being benched will really leave a couple of deep scratches on his charisma as well as his chances of playing for France in European championship. Doubt he will command much of respect in the dressing room, after all the comments by himself and his agent. This time around Pogba will have to adapt to the atmosphere in the dressing and not vice versa. He and his agent are quite vocal in their wish of moving elsewhere, but United hold all the cards. Bring the money and feck off. No money, then stay in the team and actually perform or warm the bench. In latter case it will just show that he is not good enough to play in a team that finished 6th last season. So, in fact it seems to be a win-win case for United, but not for Pog or Raiola.

Frank Grimes

This is great news for United. Talented player but he has been a big flop and he is not a good player to have around the club with his constant attention seeking . There is also no doubt in my mind that he didn't give 100% towards the end of last season, that's unacceptable.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
He has plenty to lose. Firstly, he will have to perform and actually start covering ground. I am sure we will see a different United this season, so half-arsed performances by Paul will be quite noticeable. Being benched will really leave a couple of deep scratches on his charisma as well as his chances of playing for France in European championship. Doubt he will command much of respect in the dressing room, after all the comments by himself and his agent. This time around Pogba will have to adapt to the atmosphere in the dressing and not vice versa. He and his agent are quite vocal in their wish of moving elsewhere, but United hold all the I don't agree with any of cards. Bring the money and feck off. No money, then stay in the team and actually perform or warm the bench. In latter case it will just show that he is not good enough to play in a team that finished 6th last season. So, in fact it seems to be a win-win case for United, but not for Pog or Raiola.
The thing is he was your best player last season by some long way, he did perform. As it stands your midfield is worse off than last season no way if your struggling next season do you leave him on the bench. What is the figure it will make the transfer work?

Water Melon

The thing is he was your best player last season by some long way, he did perform. As it stands your midfield is worse off than last season no way if your struggling next season do you leave him on the bench. What is the figure it will make the transfer work?
As I mentioned earlier, I am expecting a different Red Devils this season. More of a teamwork, less reliance on individual brilliance to save our arses. I am expecting to see a very dynamic midfield going up and down the field. Replacing one Pogba with a couple of young talented players is the better way to move forward. As for sale value, I'd say it is 120 million quid minimum plus different add ons. This money buys you 2 young midfielders with potential.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
As I mentioned earlier, I am expecting a different Red Devils this season. More of a teamwork, less reliance on individual brilliance to save our arses. I am expecting to see a very dynamic midfield going up and down the field. Replacing one Pogba with a couple of young talented players is the better way to move forward. As for sale value, I'd say it is 120 million quid minimum plus different add ons. This money buys you 2 young midfielders with potential.
I think he will go to Real for £100-120M, but I think it will go to the last week, you cant wait for him to be sold to get the midfielders in you need.

ReallyUSA

Lets get him gone. I can't wait for him to talk bad about the club and flop at wherever the feck he goes. I've never felt that about any player besides probably ADM because he too was a bitch

Water Melon

I think he will go to Real for £100-120M, but I think it will go to the last week, you cant wait for him to be sold to get the midfielders in you need.
You could be right there, mate. I am sure we are working behind the scenes to get a new midfielder and very likely we will sign him before we sell Paul.

Mainoldo

Lets get him gone. I can't wait for him to talk bad about the club and flop at wherever the feck he goes. I've never felt that about any player besides probably ADM because he too was a bitch
ADM did nothing for us and deserve to be mentioned nowhere year anyone that has made an effort for this club. Would even rate Sánchez above him and that’s saying something.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Given the outrageous prices for players nowadays, it would be unwise for us to let Pogba go for a mere 100 million.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
The most disappointing thing for me is the sheer lack of memories he’s created here. I was so sure when he came back he’d be sensational and score at least 2-3 screamers a season.

Shame.

shiranaiotoko

I never wanted him, from the start I knew his mentality is not good for this club and there are going to be problems with him. I hate this guy and I hope he does not stay, although I admit that his football skills are great if he has a good day, but those days are like maybe 10 per year, not enough. Messi is great almost always, Pogba rarely, that's the difference between big player and average player. It doesn't matter how good you are if you can't show it most of the times. I prefer solid players who are more consistent than spoiled talents.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This is great news for United. Talented player but he has been a big flop and he is not a good player to have around the club with his constant attention seeking . There is also no doubt in my mind that he didn't give 100% towards the end of last season, that's unacceptable.
In the cold light of day, I tend to agree. we have rarely got anything like 100% from Pogba. We should grab as much money as we can and sign 2 or 3 talented players that actually want to be a United player. I'd even let Matic go, wipe the midfield clean and rebuild it.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Sell him for big money. Use the proceeds (and what we have as it is) to build a team full of class and pressing.

djembatheking

I agree , I think there will be no serious offers until after our transfer window closes when Raiola and Pogba will crank up the wanting to leave shit and we will then get an offer of 100M - 120M or cash plus Bale and Woodward will cave in .
What shocks me most is the fact that a lot of United fans still don`t want to sell the cnut , its got to the point where I really don`t care how much we get for him I just want him gone . I really don`t want to see him in a United shirt again and for the first time ever I can honestly say that I am not looking forward to a new campaign starting , sad as feck .

crossy1686

career ending
Given the outrageous prices for players nowadays, it would be unwise for us to let Pogba go for a mere 100 million.
Makes more sense for us to keep him until the last week on the transfer window before selling him.

We all know he's going to go at some point but we don't have to sell for a knock down price. We're already close to signing a replacement for him so there's no reason why we can't have him spending half a season in reserve football and sitting on the bench until the window re-opens in January and someone answers his SOS call.

Would also send a very clear message to the rest of the squad if anyone else is thinking about a mutiny.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Worth remembering that whilst we want our £150 million for him, pizza man will want his slice too. It’s probably a £170 million deal all in for whomever chooses to buy him.