Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Zoido

I feel more and more that he could end up signing a new contract here. Actually not sure how I feel about it if he were to sign it. No doubting his ability but I honestly wonder if he could negatively affect the positive chemistry we're building in this team.
If he commits it would greatly benefit the squad. I don’t buy the idea that he’s a bad apple and disrupts the dressing room.

laughtersassassin

Would put an end to our hopes of getting Sancho, unless we get CL football.
Probably true, which is a ridiculous thought all the same. You want to have Bruno Pogba and Sancho. None of this one or the other shite.

If Paul goes id want BPartey Grealish and Sancho minimum in the summer.

Teja

It'd be amazing if he signs a new contract like Dave. Wouldn't mind making him the highest paid player in the club, just have to get rid of Sanchez and reallocate his wages to Pogba.

McTominay --- Pogba
Bruno

Is a hell of a MF, we can go toe to toe against City.

crossy1686

career ending
It'd be amazing if he signs a new contract like Dave. Wouldn't mind making him the highest paid player in the club, just have to get rid of Sanchez and reallocate his wages to Pogba.

McTominay --- Pogba
Bruno

And have more seasons where his agent is talking about him going elsewhere every couple of months?
Pogba is a fine player but the baggage is too disruptive on the rest of the squad.
We’re best off selling him so we don’t have any dealings with Raiola.

K_Ash

Pogba looks pretty happy in his United gear larking around with Ighalo and Bailly in that video that's just gone up..
Yup , I could not see any face mask on either Ighalo or Bailly. If you know what I mean

Deery

Dreary
I think Pogba is staying at United doesn’t make sense for us to sell him right now.

Deery

Dreary
Why doesn't it make sense to sell him now?
Because other clubs are trying to drive the price down, we are on the up why get rid of our best player and the Glazers already said players don’t leave United if they don’t want them to, do the Glazers want to get rid of Pogba?

Eric's Seagull

Because other clubs are trying to drive the price down, we are on the up why get rid of our best player and the Glazers already said players don’t leave United if they don’t want them to, do the Glazers want to get rid of Pogba?
Fair point. I get that teams are trying to get us to force the price down but I think we could still get about £90m or more if he has a good Euro's and we could to reinvest in the squad. I have no idea whether the Glazers would want to sell though.

Deery

Dreary
Fair point. I get that teams are trying to get us to force the price down but I think we could still get about £90m or more if he has a good Euro's and we could to reinvest in the squad. I have no idea whether the Glazers would want to sell though.
We could get 90m but are we really going to buy a better player for that money?
Pogba comes with all the commercial gains and superstar presence I don’t think any club in the world would want to give up, plus the trouble of signing a new player to replace him which lets be honest there isn’t.
I could see a contract extension in the summer.

Eric's Seagull

We could get 90m but are we really going to buy a better player for that money?
Pogba comes with all the commercial gains and superstar presence I don’t think any club in the world would want to give up, plus the trouble of signing a new player to replace him which lets be honest there isn’t.
I could see a contract extension in the summer.
I would use the Pogba money and add some money to it to try for Sancho.

Womp

idiot
Is Sancho a better player than Pogba though?
Not currently, considering he's 7 years younger. He certainly looks like he's a similar level talent though. Not to add, he'd be more beneficial to the team given his position and age.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Not currently, considering he's 7 years younger. He certainly looks like he's a similar level talent though. Not to add, he'd be more beneficial to the team given he may actually play football for us.

GreatDane

I'm a fairly adult of 40yo, supporting Man Utd since the 90s, and I'm sick of hearing about PP.
When he wants he's fantastic, but the season is 60+ games and he turnes up for max 10.
Out, and in with two who want the shirt.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Couldn’t disagree more. I think Pogba knows exactly what that cnut is saying or is going to say, I actually think Raiola is taking it in the arse for his client here, he’s doing a great job and is protecting Pogbas reputation over his own to engineer a move away.

Good fecking riddance to the pair of them and take Lingard with you while you’re at it.....now where did I put my trapeze?
how do you disagree ? I’ve said exactly that. Riola has done as Pogba asked....apologised and backtracked.
I’ve no doubt Pogba wants to leave, and rightly so given the treatment he’s received, however you really can’t have it both ways to suit your narrative.

either he’s controlling his agent or he isn’t

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Pogba wants to leave, and rightly so given the treatment he’s received,
The club has been nothing but supportive of Pogba. What is this shit?

Even got rid of Mourinho during their personal dispute, which if I recall correctly was what we all thought was the main reason for Pogba wanting to leave. They tried the true and tested method once again with Ole not long ago but it backfired when we won against Chelsea instead of losing and they ended up looking stupid. Of course they backtracked after failing to create the narrative that Pogba is too good for the club and that Ole has to leave like Mourinho or we'll lose Pogba. Create panic, get him a move or get a bigger payday with a new contract. It's all money games at the end of the day, I'm surprised you don't see that.

It's actually really transparent at this point. Di Maria still getting abuse, but at least you can respect him for being honest and direct.

crackers0seven

All for keeping a interested pogba. But if I was ole I'd have a talk with him and if there is any percent of lack of interest in being in Manchester then move him on. I'm not saying he's toxic or a problem. Only have Jose's suggestions for that. It's just the whole media focus that comes when he isn't playing well or is injured. It's a constant negative drain on club and team. It's always about one man type thing. Like becks. Their image off the field just got so big. Plus his agent is a clown. But if a fully focused hungry pogba was in our first 11 next season with Bruno and few more top signings. Wow that would be amazing.

The United

McTominay --- Pogba
Bruno

Might be good against low blocked teams. But, we need a serious work rate from all 3 against any decent team and Pogba does not have it.

croadyman

I know some people in our fanbase think we are generating so much revenue that we can afford to keep Pogba and are able to bring in Sancho too, however I feel that is not the case and we would have to generate some serious money in order to be in the running for him even with champions league football.

I am a big fan of Grealish and really feel like he is made for Utd but almost certain that he will go elsewhere if Pogba decides to sign a new contract and stay at Utd long term, on the other hand Pogba could find his best form for Utd playing alongside Bruno so feeling quite torn on this one.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Would only keep him if he sign new contract this summer, otherwise, I don't trust him not changing his mind, the year after, especially with his high value. We can't afford to losing him running down his contract.

Saying that I don't mind to making him highest paid player in the club, if he willing to commit his long term future here.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I still want him out. Had enough of his circus act. Offer him to PSG if Madrid or Juve can’t afford him.
Who knows, PSG might be interested, specially if they're kicked out of the CL with Verratti missing the 2nd leg, they might be looking to improve their average midfield

Thiagoal

McTominay --- Pogba
Bruno

On paper... yes! But it has repeatedly been shown that Pogba doesn’t put in a shift and generally can’t be arsed- therefore teams would walk through that midfield! Have you forgotten all those times he couldn’t be bothered to track his runner?

It’s best he’s sold. Much rather Fred at the moment- give Pogba a free role on the left if he has to get minutes when he returns