Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Aye, at least there’s the possibility of Raiola flinging a chair across the room toward Woody :lol:

OT though, he’s not for sale and if he tries to force a move, I don’t think Madrid would be able to afford coughing up anywhere near what it would take for us to even consider selling him.

TsuWave

Are those stats saying he's not played against Liverpool? Because I remember him having at least one absolute stinker against them.
The stats aren’t saying he hasn’t played against Liverpool at all. Those stats are from 17/18, I think he missed one game against them in that period, and that tweet was made before the draw at OT

ActionJackson

He's had a great 2nd half of the season for us and is, in my opinion, our best outfield player but let's be honest, we've lost better players in the past and if he does go we will still carry on.

Given the length of his contract I cant see him being sold this summer, my concern with that though is he and his agent have put in them to create problems.

I know it's not popular on here to say positive things about the board but I would trust their judgement on Pogba if they opted to sell and I would also expect them to make massive funds available to buy a replacement.

The main problem is there is that the team who we are all looking to close the gap on, Man City, dont have to put up with losing star players and trying to replace them and that stability is such a great advantage.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Pogba just wants more money you drama queens. It’s like some of yall are still traumatized about Ronaldo leaving 10 years ago.

SparkedIntoLife

I can see some sort of multi swap mooted - De Gea and Pogba for Varane, Kroos and Courtois perhaps. These type of transfers don't tend to happen in real life but I wouldn't be too surprised if Madrid try to make it happen.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Pogba just wants more money you drama queens. It’s like some of yall are still traumatized about Ronaldo leaving 10 years ago.
Yeah world class Pogba is going to stick around on this sinking ship whilst Real come calling... This club is just all talk.

An empty shell, a vehicle to print money for the Glazers, we have no real intention of being the best football team in the world.

The past proves that.

If I was a world class talent like Pogba or De Gea, knowing what the club is run like, I would be straight off to a club with real ambitions of challenging for CL.

No way would I waste my prime years in the wilderness which realistically is where we are.

Last edited:

bucky

..He's really not that good as you make him out to be. Can easily be marked out of games. He also doesn't win us games on his own like a Ronaldo, Hazard, Salah, Messi, etc. Stop boosting him.
Okay then, who would be cheaper than him and at the same time better? Really curious.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Yeah world class Pogba is going to stick around on this sinking ship whilst Real come calling... The club is just all talk.

An empty shell, a vehicle to print money for the Glazers, we have no real intention of being the best football team in the world.

The past proves that.

If I was a world class talent like Pogba or De Gea, knowing what the club is run like, I would be straight off to a club with real ambitions of challenging for CL.

No way would I waste my prime years in the wilderness which realistically is where we are.
Except that you’re just some person on the internet who doesn’t know what the club is run like. Drama queen confirmed.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Except that you’re just some person on the internet who doesn’t know what the club is run like. Drama queen confirmed.
Okay sure our club is run amazingly well. No problems there... Herrera contract problems are not happening then? What have we challenged for since SAF retired? 4th place trophy is a challenge for us currently.

All whilst consistently having one of the biggest wage bills in the world. Great management. Top class.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I can see some sort of multi swap mooted - De Gea and Pogba for Varane, Kroos and Courtois perhaps. These type of transfers don't tend to happen in real life but I wouldn't be too surprised if Madrid try to make it happen.
Madrid/Zidane doesn't want De Gea.Firstly we would have to sell Navas, who renewed recently and Courtois came to Madrid for family reasons.
I wonder if he would accept.
Varane + Kroos is too much to exchange for Pogba. If Pogba costs (hypothetically) 175m € Kroos can not cost 80 or 90

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Madrid/Zidane doesn't want De Gea.Firstly we would have to sell Navas, who renewed recently and Courtois came to Madrid for family reasons.
I wonder if he would accept.
Varane + Kroos is too much to exchange for Pogba. If Pogba costs (hypothetically) 175m € Kroos can not cost 80 or 90
You can keep Kroos. He can walk around your midfield thanks.

Pogba is priceless to us. £200+mil at least.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
You can keep Kroos. He can walk around your midfield thanks.

Pogba is priceless to us. £200+mil at least.
He's priceless now, but in a year he will be in Hazard's current situation.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We have the option to extend for a further year.

As I’ve said - I’m sure we have him for another year. If we’re still not competing, he’ll move. And he’d be wise to do so.

Snafu17

Nah, he has an option to extend which the club will surely take. If he doesn't extend he'll be in a Hazard situation in 2021.

Last edited:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Nah, he has basically has an option to extend which the club will surely take. If he doesn't extend he'll be in a Hazard situation in 2021.
We have the option to extend for a further year.

As I’ve said - I’m sure we have him for another year. If we’re still not competing, he’ll move. And he’d be wise to do so.
Oh, the brilliant strategy I had in my head is gone.
I'll take Bale and try somewhere else

rotherham_red

Did you lot even read the Pogba link in the Marca tweet?

Even Marca concede that it is unlikely to happen and that while Zidane likes him, the club themselves aren't as convinced over him as a player. If anything it's just an exercise in filling the pages of Marca than anything substantial.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Did you lot even read the Pogba link in the Marca tweet?

Even Marca concede that it is unlikely to happen and that while Zidane likes him, the club themselves aren't as convinced over him as a player. If anything it's just an exercise in filling the pages of Marca than anything substantial.
People need to blow off steam and overreact.

Canagel

..He's really not that good as you make him out to be. Can easily be marked out of games. He also doesn't win us games on his own like a Ronaldo, Hazard, Salah, Messi, etc. Stop boosting him.
it's funny all your names are strikers/forwards and paul plays in the midfield. maybe it ever occurred to you that goalscorers will win more games because of their profile? The demands I read for Pogba here is crazy. be the match winner and take risk get blasted for not being simple, be simple get blasted for not winning the game .like what is it?

saeed

he is like a pretty girlfriend that soon or later will abandon you but only you know sometimes how annoying is she. you should let her go before she ruins your pride more and more. life is easier after she leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oscar.Z.Acosta

A midfield must be built so Pogba can rampage in attack more than he’s allowed to currently, with Matic being slower than an indolent sloth.

Those who want him sold should remember a player of his talent doesn’t come along often. We must keep him.

Fluctuation0161

Okay sure our club is run amazingly well. No problems there... Herrera contract problems are not happening then? What have we challenged for since SAF retired? 4th place trophy is a challenge for us currently.

All whilst consistently having one of the biggest wage bills in the world. Great management. Top class.
Agreed. We're a farce. How standards have slipped that some fans can't see it.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
He's a world class player once he becomes consistent. Those who think otherwise are blind.

Jib

He's a world class player once he becomes consistent. Those who think otherwise are blind.
He's already world class. But if he puts every game at least a 8/10 performance ( what people mean when they use the world "consistent" for Pogba ) he can be the best player in the world ;)

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
he is like a pretty girlfriend that soon or later will abandon you but only you know sometimes how annoying is she. you should let her go before she ruins your pride more and more. life is easier after she leave.
Hang in there mate.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
He's already world class. But if he puts every game at least a 8/10 performance ( what people mean when they use the world "consistent" for Pogba ) he can be the best player in the world ;)
For me, consistency is part of being world class.

GM K

I thought the Pogba problem would be absolutely resolved after Mourinho was fired. Well, apparently not.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
I thought the Pogba problem would be absolutely resolved after Mourinho was fired. Well, apparently not.
Course not. Whoever thought that either hasn't a clue or just wanted to blame everything on Mourinho!

I'm surprised (actually no, I'm not) it went under the radar on here but, even Olé alluded to this about a month ago when talking about him.
He said "If he stays here" in response to a question about him and Rashford.

Guy is a very talented footballer but, we've had far better and more important players than him leave/retire. If he leaves, we'll not fold

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
In this part of my life( in this age i mean) i know that all players are "mercenaries". They want money and titles. We can love some players, their passion, quality, etc... but in the end, they are all mercenaries. Rashford is a Manc, "born and bred" but he will want to go also if better offer comes. It is simple. And i don't have any problems with that. That is modern football.
It is on clubs to beat other clubs for keeping/buying world class players. Sounds harsh and we all can say phrases "feck him, this is Man Utd" but if we want to keep Pogba we must give him new huge contract and squad with which he can win titles. It is reality. He is one of those players who can choose club. He is not Jones or Fred or Smalling or Lingard who must fight to be in this club because it is career high for them. They can only go down regarding money and club reputation.

As i said, approach "we are Man Utd, it is honour to play here", is not valid anymore. So, Pogba is a must have player for us and we must do everything to keep him here. Or we can be proud, sell him and be Arsenal. Club without titles that have goal to be in top4.