Pogba's says his future is at United and has many years on contract

Mcking

He played well, that's about it. For whatever things he got criticised these bollocks he's spouting now he deserves to be criticize for.
Criticising him for saying what he said is okay. But you can't deny that Pogba has gotten unfair criticisms since he joined us.

Ban

Criticising him for saying what he said is okay. But you can't deny that Pogba has gotten unfair criticisms since he joined us.
Haircut criticism and the like has been silly. But on the other hand he doesnt help himself with the way he acts and the stuff he says. What I hate the most is I love the club nonsense. Does he fek.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Pogba never performs poorly relative to the rest of the team. When theyre all bad so is he. When the team is functioning well he is good and frequently excellent. People want him to pull out miracles when the team around him has fallen apart. Not even Messi is capable of that.

I agree on his effort levels though. When it's not happening for him he seems to just give up.
Maybe some think that but I honestly think the vast majority would just like to see him being a reliable player for us and putting the appropriate effort in. Seeing him doing crazy turns while marked by 2/3 players in our half before losing possession drives me mental. So many times I watch him and just think he’s so uninterested. And yea he chucks it sometimes too and the drives me crazy, especially when he is in the engine room of team.

I just cba with all this crap though about referencing his future constantly and not just keeping his head down. Absolutely no need for it.

el3mel

You don't pay 90m for a player just to be good with the rest and fall when everyone is bad. You pay 90m for players who change games and lead you to wins on their own with brilliance individual performance.

Pogba has been very inconsistent and never looked like a 90m player on a course of even 1 straight month. when he's bad in a game, he became a hindrance on the whole team with Hollywood passing and crap flicks in center of field that slows everything.

He deserves the criticism he gets. If he was another 30-40m player no on would care.

Of course combine his inconsistency and sometime dreadful performance in some games to his crap comments off the pitch and you get a very, very unlikable player imo.

devil in me

Send him to the fecking reserves until January and then sell him. His performances dont come anywhere near to justifying the attitude.

Snafu17

He has been doing his own little spin on the "Only God knows" routine since Juventus. I'm not sure why anyone would think he'd change at United.

Mcking

His off the field comments are disgraceful, put the club under a negative cloud just when things are looking up. The impact this has on team spirit cannot be underestimated. I'd have anyone in ahead of a player who has one eye on the exit door.
That does not change the fact he's still performing on the pitch. I don't encourage those comments, but he wouldn't be the first player to make them while going on to contribute to the successes of that same club.

Member 90887

That does not change the fact he's still performing on the pitch. I don't encourage those comments, but he wouldn't be the first player to make them while going on to contribute to the successes of that same club.
Where did you see that ? 1 game in 4 this season isn't "performing on the pitch". let's not even talk about last year.

Mcking

You don't pay 90m for a player just to be good with the rest and fall when everyone is bad. You pay 90m for players who change games and lead you to wins on their own with brilliance individual performance.

Pogba has been very inconsistent and never looked like a 90m player on a course of even 1 straight month. when he's bad in a game, he became a hindrance on the whole team with Hollywood passing and crap flicks in center of field that slows everything.

He deserves the criticism he gets. If he was another 30-40m player no on would care.

Of course combine his inconsistency and sometime dreadful performance in some games to his crap comments off the pitch and you get a very, very unlikable player imo.
Well he's actually led us to victories with brilliant individual performances.
You can't really expect him to single-handedly deliver victory when everyone else is playing shit. He's a man, not a god. Man can only do within his capabilities. Do you think those players that cost more than him would have changed the game and led us to victories against Brighton and Spurs?

RedDevil5

Pretty immature comments. Not at all captain material.

If he wants to leave, he can leave as far as I'm concerned. No player is bigger than the club.

Frank Grimes

He played good games and 2 shite games and after both good games he had interviews that have been disruptive and self serving. Of course playing well doesn't give him carte blanche to run his mouth to the media.

AgentP

Lost all respect for Pogba after this. He can leave if he wants. Barca need to just pay up the 200m. No compromise as far as the price is concerned.

Member 90887

Ah it's sad we can't keep the actual top class player we have happy. We have to keep him at all costs. We won't get a better midfielder tbh.
He has been all but top class. this myth needs to stop. one of the reasons we have been shit is that he has been shit.

Mcking

Where did you see that ? 1 game in 4 this season isn't "performing on the pitch". let's not even talk about last year.
Yes, he's still performing. He's not being great, but neither have all our players bar Shaw perhaps. Do you think all of them are 'actively seeking for a move'?

Mcking

He has been all but top class. this myth needs to stop. one of the reasons we have been shit is that he has been shit.
And another reason he's been shit is because we have been shit. Let's ignore the fact he's not being shit though.

Member 90887

Yes, he's still performing. He's not being great, but neither have all our players bar Shaw perhaps. Do you think all of them are 'actively seeking for a move'?
I don't get your second point ?

As for the first point. he is not performing. it's not a player we paid 30 millions for. we bought him as a world class player and he has being anything but! and i'm not talking about this year alone. the whole of last season he has been subpar.

el3mel

Well he's actually led us to victories with brilliant individual performances.
You can't really expect him to single-handedly deliver victory when everyone else is playing shit. He's a man, not a god. Man can only do within his capabilities. Do you think those players that cost more than him would have changed the game and led us to victories against Brighton and Spurs?
Yes and that's the reason why you pay 90 or 100m for a player, because he's top class who will perform week in week out on consistnt and great basis and raises the team when it's an off day for them. Otherwise he doesn't deserve that money. Could have spent 30m on a decent at best midfielder who will does the same as Paul then, good when everyone looks good and shite when everyone is shite.

So far Pogba hasn't shown anything to suggest he's a 90m player. Inconsistent and never plays 3 straight games with the same performance, concentration or effort.

That makes his comments even less justifiable.

JoaquinJoaquin

Loved the guy but getting a bit sick of him now to be honest. He will definitely go next Summer, so the club should be doing their homework now in regards to a replacement(s).

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
The good news is we won't have to whore him to get rid of him, he and his agent are doing a spectacular job.

I don't want another manager, just to try and keep this player. Gutted really, I was so buzzed when he came back. He just needs a right good slap around the head and to man-up.

Miscemayl

Completely over him. Would not complain of we bench him for the rest of his fecking contract.

He thinks he's too good for us and for that, shouldn't be allowed to wear the shirt again.

Hope Ed can negotiate a great price him to prance about at another club

In this market? You pay 90m for a player who falls when everyone is bad and when everyone is good he elevates them to the next level. Pogba does that.

Ronaldo is probably the only current player who can/could take a bad team to victory. Messi cant, Neymar cant, Mbappe cant. Pogba certainly cant. If Ronaldo was Pogba's age you'd be paying many hundreds of millions.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Sounds pretty bad, but again I feel he is very clumsy. Just like at the world cup when he said it could be his last one, people started speculating that maybe he was going to withdraw from international football when all he meant is that he doesn't know if someone better won't come along and take his spot. He could be saying he doesn't know if United will try and sell him, or if he gets hurt, or whatever...I mean, I'm really stretching here and I'm leaning more towards the majority of you but the guy is so clumsy with his communication that it wouldn't shock me if he didn't mean it in the way most people justifiably did. It's just strange because people who are close to him all vouch that he's legitimately happy at Manchester and they're the kind of people who would usually be the ones to lay the foundation for unrest to trigger his next move. Oh well, never gets boring around here.

el3mel

In this market? You pay 90m for a player who falls when everyone is bad and when everyone is good he elevates them to the next level. Pogba does that.

Ronaldo is probably the only current player who can/could take a bad team to victory. Messi cant, Neymar cant, Mbappe cant. Pogba certainly cant. If Ronaldo was Pogba's age you'd be paying many hundreds of millions.
No, in the market when we bought him. He was the most expensive player in the world when we bought him. The market changed later on with Neymar deal, but at the time of Pogba deal, 90m was crazy and he should have done more to justify it.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Would be happy to see the back of him now.

Mcking

Yes and that's the reason why you pay 90 or 100m for a player, because he's top class who will perform week in week out on consistnt and great basis and raises the team when it's an off day for them. Otherwise he doesn't deserve that money. Could have spent 30m on a decent at best midfielder who will does the same as Paul then, good when everyone looks good and shite when everyone is shite.

So far Pogba hasn't shown anything to suggest he's a 90m player. Inconsistent and never plays 3 straight games with the same performance, concentration or effort.

That makes his comments even less justifiable.
No. Coutinho, Dembele, Higiuan etc makes no difference in that Brighton game. They'd be anonymous and probably even worse than Pogba was. I'm pretty sure you can get 5games he's played well in a row, and like I said, he's a man. We have many 30m-50m players and they hardly perform better than Pogba in both our good and bad games. Why do you think so?

morbidsaint

Deansgate preaching scientology with Tom Cruise
So we finally play a good game and probably a boost in the squads morale and then he goes on media and says things like this. I want him gone. I have no interest in having players that creates a negative vibe anywhere near the club. Now we get to see if Mou really got any balls. If he does he will throw Pogba to the stands next game and get ready to get rid of him. He has not done anything but create negative headlines since the season started.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
He really hasn’t performed anywhere near well enough to be in a position where he sees himself above the club. Couldn’t give a shit if he leaves.

Mcking

Exactly. You don't expect a player to tell his teammates how to defend, pass, make movements, press, appear for the ball, score and how not to disappear. Pogba just takes the blame because he's the biggest and most expensive star in the team.

EireRed_GS

When it comes to Pogba, I honestly wouldn't be bothered at all if he left now. His performances have been inconsistent to say the least. For that kind of money and to be hyped up as this world class player, its not good enough to put in a top shift 2/5 games, and be a passenger most of the others. And like i said before in another thread, im still unsure if ive seen him in a full sprint at OT since hes re-signed for us. Just walks around the majority of the time. Its actually cringeworthy he's walking around with the captains armband.

Its clear that him and his pr*ck of an agent have their minds on a move again. So they can take this circus elsewhere and let us get on with getting this team back on track. He can carry on this air of self indulgence somewhere else.

Its not about the name on the back, its about the badge on the front.

Ban

Exactly. You don't expect a player to tell his teammates how to defend, pass, make movements, press, appear for the ball, score and how not to disappear. Pogba just takes the blame because he's the biggest and most expensive star in the team.
Thing is. Who tells him all those things? He doesn't take all the blame but right now he isn't doing himself any favors.

el3mel

No. Coutinho, Dembele, Higiuan etc makes no difference in that Brighton game. They'd be anonymous and probably even worse than Pogba was. I'm pretty sure you can get 5games he's played well in a row, and like I said, he's a man. We have many 30m-50m players and they hardly perform better than Pogba in both our good and bad games. Why do you think so?
No they do. Coutinho had won loads of these games to Liverpool previously just by shooting from outside the box.

Mcking

When it comes to Pogba, I honestly wouldn't be bothered at all if he left now. His performances have been inconsistent to say the least. For that kind of money and to be hyped up as this world class player, its not good enough to put in a top shift 2/5 games, and be a passenger most of the others. And like i said before in another thread, im still unsure if ive seen him in a full sprint at OT since hes re-signed for us. Just walks around the majority of the time. Its actually cringeworthy he's walking around with the captains armband.

Its clear that him and his pr*ck of an agent have their minds on a move again. So they can take this circus elsewhere and let us get on with getting this team back on track. He can carry on this air of self indulgence somewhere else.

Its not about the name on the back, its about the badge on the front.
You can't make that comment unless you don't watch our games.

Mcking

No they do. Coutinho had won loads of these games to Liverpool previously just by shooting from outside the box.
Unless he shoots thrice from outside the box and they all go in, he ain't doing anything in that Brighton game. He has to get in the position to shoot first btw.

shaky

He's had unfair criticism from outside perhaps. I think the Utd fans have generally been behind him all the way though. Now, just when the club need him and the rest of the players to be showing some sort of united front after a wobbly start, he comes out with all this rubbish, intensifying the scrutiny on the team even more. Strange behaviour from someone who claims to love Utd so much. Hardly surprising that supporters are getting fed up with him now.

red4ever 79

Let's be honest guys. He is a good player, but flatters to deceive. Overrated and has a crappy attitude. Would like to see him leave, and take his shi* hairstyles with him. Pogoff#

el3mel

Unless he shoots thrice from outside the box and they all go in, he ain't doing anything in that Brighton game. He has to get in the position to shoot first btw.
Maybe you need to go and recheck some of his goals then.

Mcking

Thing is. Who tells him all those things? He doesn't take all the blame but right now he isn't doing himself any favors.
I know, he shouldn't be making those comments. But it's ridiculous to undermine or try to make it look like he's done nothing since joining this club.