Pogba's says his future is at United and has many years on contract

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Lost all respect for Pogba after this. He can leave if he wants. Barca need to just pay up the 200m. No compromise as far as the price is concerned.
It seems as though he’s just being honest and keeping his options open. It sucks because he’s a great player and it’ll be a shame to lose him.

If he was to leave us at the end of the season, I’d prefer him to say this sort of thing, than come out in every interview and talk about how much he loves us and wants to stay.

Art Vandelay

Has anyone considered he wants to go to la-liga as he knows his style is better suited to a slower league?

Same reason he left for the Serie A before as Fergie used an energetic midfield 2 as it allowed him to play 2 strikers
Who cares what he wants at this point? We're getting a lot of negative publicity and after both our wins this season he's come out with comments that again turn the screw on the club/manager. He's not good enough to get away with this shit.

Roboc7

Don’t see what all the fuss is about, unfortunately this is just how players talk now, they want to keep their options open and are constantly looking for an improved contract or a transfer. Even someone like Fellaini only stayed here because we were willing to pay him more than anyone else.

I expect him to go to Barcelona either in the summer or in January and can hardly blame him for wanting to go. He needs to perform in the meantime and we need to get the right price and lineup a replacement before selling.

sp_107

He has been doing his own little spin on the "Only God knows" routine since Juventus. I'm not sure why anyone would think he'd change at United.
He can say what ever he wants but here It's the timing ! When things are just looking up we don't need this stuff from a big player like him !

RedDevilRoshi

Was absolutely delighted when he signed but fast forward 2 years later today, I’m not even bothered if he does leave. He’s not exactly been a major success. Seems to think he is bigger than the club. F*** him.

Seems more bothered about fancy haircuts and stupid pathetic dance moves.

clarkydaz

Unno, those 'he's not a world class midfielder, not even top 10 comments'... Who are those world class midfielders then? You'd barely hear 2 midfielders from the EPL where Pogba actually play. If going to La Liga helps him realise his full potential, then I'd have nothing against him.
Nearly any player moving to Barca would look better, he is a bad fit for us in attitude and consistency. Barca would be doing us a favour

minoo-utd

Why all this drama surrounding this guy?
Is he want more money? Or really want to leave for another reason? Why he says such things! It's disrespectful for the club and the fans and even the manager. I think he sees him self that he deserves better than United fecking hate players with such attitude. Feck off.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Hopefully Barca still want him by January. Let's hope they don't actually watch him play.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
1) He will go to barca. He became a player who i don't see as a part of the squad. I can't describe it well but when i see shaw, smalling, herrera i have a feeling that they are in man utd with 100%. Like they will stay here whole life. With pogba i don't see it anymore. It was in his first season and part of second. When he was benched it was turning point. He does not have even decency to say all that classic shit for fans how he is here to win everything, his future is here, loves club, passion, bla bla bla. Always have that cold statements and that cold professional "but". I know it is life of professional football players and i can't say that he is doing something wrong but you don't need to be that brutal ffs. Now it is not what will happen in a few years. Now it is "few months". In january it will be "few days". From his quotes and body language during games, i see a player who is basically waiting for barca and real to make a move. feck him. Now part of me wants that we sell him soon as possible and for that money bring player who will be here 100%.

2) barca's tapping up again was success. Even their players now are in campaign. Pique mentioned him by name too. I hate barca and real.

Last edited:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He can say what ever he wants but here It's the timing ! When things are just looking up we don't need this stuff from a big player like him !
You see this from three shitty games, followed by one good game?

minoo-utd

1) He will go to barca. He became a player who i don't see as a part of the squad. I can't describe it well but i when i see shaw, smalling, herrera i have a feeling that they are in man utd with 100%. Like they will stay here whole life. With pogba i don't see it anymore. It was in his first season and part of second. When he was benched it was turning point. He does not have even decency to say all that classic shit for fans how he is here to win everything, his future is here, loves club, passion, bla bla bla. Always have that cold statements and that cold professional "but". I know it is life of professional football players and i can't say that he is doing something wrong but you don't need to be that brutal ffs. Now it is not what will happen in a few years. Now it is "few months". In january it will be "few days". From his quotes and body language during games, i see a player who is basically waiting for barca and real to make a move. feck him. Now part of me wants that we sell him soon as possible and for that money bring player who will be here 100%.

2) barca's tapping up again was success. Even their players now are in campaign. Pique mentioned him by name too. I hate barca and real.
Feck Barca and Real yes they have their stupid dirty way to tempt a player but all the blame on him like you said he is not 100% United. And IMO of he asked the club to leave then Jose should start benching this cnut.

shaky

But everyone is trying to make it look that way. It's better to say what he said than to say 'I'm staying' and end up leaving. Mind you, I'm not trying the say making those comments were ok.
Is it better though? Even if he's going to leave in Jan or next summer, I'd still prefer he'd just say he's staying, or at least not drop unsubtle hints that he's leaving. Then maybe we could concentrate on the football until the transfer window instead of the constant Pogba sideshow that we'll get instead.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Million dolla crolla raining down blows on Pogba.

minoo-utd

He dosent even bother put a good performance like he did with France in W.C.
And only concentrates on those disrespectful comments! Many will blame Jose if he leaves. And now Barca players, some one like that Suarez says "Pogba deserves more than he is playing for at United" or something like that! It's like that everyone knows that this drama wants to leave the club.

pascell

Beyond bored of this guy now, just sell him. He's clearly itching for the move to Barca. Says he always gives 100%, just apart from the Brighton game a few weeks ago were he said himself his attitude wasn't right, ok then Paul.

GM K

Give me a central midfielder with half the talent of Pogba but twice his heart and complete dedication to the badge and I will take him over Pogba every day of the week.

This is becoming more and more ridiculous every day. Can't he just shut up, play football and bid his time if he wants a move?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Feck Barca and Real yes they have their stupid dirty way to tempt a player but all the blame on him like you said he is not 100% United. And IMO of he asked the club to leave then Jose should start benching this cnut.
I don't like living in a past. I like how football evolved but( pogba's favourite word) i don't like how football became cold and professional. I don't mind that they have 100k,200k salaries and transfer fees over 100mil. It is ok for me. But i miss players who played for club like their life depends on that. That is why i love national team football. When players are giving everything and i mean everything for team. Pogba played like that also for france. For us.... he just doesn't care. And most of football players are like him.

fd212

Supports
Liverpool
This guy needs a reality check. He should be grateful playing for a side like Man Utd. He just comes off as arrogant and does not show up every game. From his quotes it seems he is angling for a move to Spain. If I was a fan of your team I'd say good riddance. One decent World Cup (and it's not like he was the best player in the tournament or showed up every game there either) and he believes he is Xavi. Too much media attention on him.

Reactions: Jippy

USREDEVIL

It's a strange situation. If media reports are to be believed (hahahaha) then Mourinho has already said, if you want out then make a transfer request. So he's either going to make a request or not and I reckon that if he does, we'd hear about it. So this seems more like just stirring the pot. Other teams seemed to be focused on what happens "on the pitch." Suckers!

Last edited:

Coops73

He’s properly getting on my fecking tits now, quite who this cnut thinks he is is beyond me.

Walters_19_MuFc

I only want players who want to be here. If he doesnt want to be here, then he can feck off. Had enough of the bull shit.

We've lost much better players than Pogba. Life goes on!

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Can't blame him. Even I can't stand on how the team has been playing under Mourinho, and how he's managed his players. And judging from the Mou out poll, so are the majority in here. Just imagine working under such condition.

mu4c_20le

If in a few months time we are still playing drab unimaginative football under mourinho then who can blame him for having his head turned by tiki taka

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
So media twisted his words and he got so much shit? No wonder we see lot of ManUtd news which are not true.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Can't blame him. Even I can't stand on how the team has been playing under Mourinho, and how he's managed his players. And judging from the Mou out poll, so are the majority in here. Just imagine working under such condition.
Wanted out under Fergie too.

Fergie, the absolute tyrant. Couldn't blame Pogba, could you?

GM K

So we finally play a good game and probably a boost in the squads morale and then he goes on media and says things like this. I want him gone. I have no interest in having players that creates a negative vibe anywhere near the club. Now we get to see if Mou really got any balls. If he does he will throw Pogba to the stands next game and get ready to get rid of him. He has not done anything but create negative headlines since the season started.
The media, pundits, ex-United players, the class of '92, the caf, ABUs and critics will hang Jose if he dares drop the great, untouchable, never-ever-been-seen-in-history GOAT, Paul Pogba.

They will dissect Jose's man management skills, call him a disruptive manager and an enemy of all flair players - dead and alive.

Jose will probably give him the arm band in the next game to further appease the midfield god and convince the world that he does worship Pogba and adores all other flair players.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Wanted out under Fergie too.

Fergie, the absolute tyrant. Couldn't blame Pogba, could you?
Yes, I couldn't. He did make one of his best career choice by moving to Juventus. Became first teamer, winning trophies, and playing at CL Final.
Meanwhile he couldn't get ahead of Rafael and Park as CM at United. What would you do if you were him?

Walters_19_MuFc

I want us to buy Savic and get rid of this cnut.
Rather get a number 10 or winger and go back to Jose's favoured 4231, with two proper defensive midfielders.

Lets be honest, Mourinho is only playing a 433 to suit Pogba.

He did start with a 4231 when Pogba came to the club, only to find out that it left us a bit open, although recent performances for France suggests otherwise.

CA1

He's becoming a liability. He's not shown enough consistently at United.

He's talented without question which is the dilemna.

The only thing I'll say about him is I don't cringe with embarrassment every time he puts the shirt on like I do with Anthony Martial. Pogba does actually have some talent.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Fun fact. Here on caf, in poll, more people wanted pogba to stay than mourinho. You can say what you want about Jose, his playing style, results but he at least gives all to this club.

Red00012

Of course he has. He can do better, obviously, but he's been a lot more than average for us. People just expect him to win every game on his own.
I don’t expect him to win every game on his own simply because he’s not capable at the moment. I expect him not to give the ball away so much and I expect him not to act like a showpony, he’s doing the opposite at the moment.

Walters_19_MuFc

Doesnt give him the right to treat our club as a joke, though. We're fecking Man United. He should find it a privelage playing for such a massive club.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Doesnt give him the right to treat our club as a joke, though. We're fecking Man United. He should find it a privelage playing for such a massive club.
He's been here more than 2 seasons. Never I thought he has treated us as a joke, and he's never had any history of treating us like one also. So, i give him the benefit of doubt with this recent fiasco. I'm more incline to side with him than the manager that most in here don't even approved.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
He's been here more than 2 seasons. Never I thought he has treated us as a joke, and he's never had any history of treating us like one also. So, i give him the benefit of doubt with this recent fiasco.
Oh this is a new one now...

One of the Caf's low points for sure...

Unless you're on a WUM?