Positives for the coming season - things to look for.

Born2Lose

If, or when, we sign Harry Maguire, then Ill be content with starting the season with what we have plus the youth coming in, Gomes, Chong, Tuanzebe etc.
Agree with this, there seems to plenty of smoke that we're after Ben Yedder, Fernandes and Maguire. If we get them and ditch Lukaku and Pogba then I'd be happy. De Gea, not particularly fussed either way at the moment. Really looking forward to getting a look at AWB

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Seen a few people mention how hard Shaw has been working this summer, and what good shape he's in. Sure that's a positive in one way, but doesn't it worry people how quickly he seems to go out of shape - or how hard he seemingly has to work just to get to the same level of fitness that seems to come naturally to others? Wasn't it last summer that he did all that work and came back looking really trim? He weirdly seemed to get bigger and less fit as the season progressed - really odd.
This happens every season. I'm sure all players train really hard. For some reason his gets emphasized.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I'll just drop these here, from recent season 18/19.

++ Looking forward for more comeback winnings/draw and McTominator moments.

10+ times actually, and just mute the music below.
He was brilliant against PSG and wolves. If not for Young, we would have won it

Great video btw. Have high hopes on him. Has the potential to be better than Herrera .

Craig Ward

- High Tempo
- Pressing
- Counter attacking football
- Youth over deadwood.

If ole can get his style and ideas across we can play some good stuff.

Awb will be a massive improvement
Dalot/Shaw/Fred/Periera/McTominey will improve

If Rashford can up his goal tally he is a unique talent

If Martial can play to his potential hes a real player.

Youth of James/Tuanzebe/Garner/Gomes/Chong/Greenwood all could impress and stake a claim

Bailly could stay injury free and start to show some form.

DDG to sign on and commit

Less of Young/Smalling/Jones/Rojo/Lingard would be nice.

Sell unwanted players and players who dont wanna be here and built a strong squad.

Top 4 is extremely achievable

Lets back Ole!

Grande

I’m looking forward to seeing which players will be taking a step up. There is lot’s of potential at the club at the moment. It’s not all comoing to fruitition at once, but if two-or three players take a step up, it’s going to make things a lot more exciting.

Born2Lose

So nice to hear about someone showing some hunger for a change!

Last edited: