Music Post Malone

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
He looks like he hasn't washed for months.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He's shite. Listen to some proper hip-hop like 6ix9ine.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Don't particularly like his music, most of it is rubbish bar few catchy radio tunes.

However he seems like a good genuine bloke and is just his own character, which I can respect.

Classical Mechanic

This is pretty cool, although 21 Savage kind of ruins by being really poor. All sorts of tricks going on with over dubs etc. Post needs to look after his voice better as well.

Ady87

Tickets on General Sale tomorrow for his tour. Manchester 19th Feb.

I tried on o2 Priority yesterday and got nothing. Then tried on Live Nation Pre-Sale today, nothing. I've had friends get lucky in both and someone else even got tickets on the Manchester Arena website directly but it now says "tickets coming soon".

Hopefully I get some tomorrow.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yep, will also be trying to buy tickets for his Antwerp concert in March tomorrow. Hopefully it'll go smooth.

Classical Mechanic

Not really liked many of his new releases, the most recent seems straight up pop music but I guess the hip hop pop trap trend is running its course. Looks like it’s actually getting some good reviews. Will probably give it a listen.

muller

I really like most of his stuff to be honest. Fully aware most will say you're not allowed to etc.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I must admit everything he brings out that makes it to radio I do find catchy.

Even my 55 year old dad likes him, he'd never pay to see him but he likes his songs.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
His first week stream sales are predicted at 450-550k. The only album to hit more this year is Taylor Swift. He has fully carved out his niche of very samey, easily digestible, inoffensive music.

I think this album is very forgettable, for the most part. Despite never being a huge fan of him, his older projects held my attention for longer.

Classical Mechanic

I think there's some really interesting tracks on it but plenty of tripe. He's really branched out into other genres on this 'Allergic' is a really out of left field. 'Take what you want' with Ozzy Osbourne and Travis Scott is probably one of the best rock/hip hop crossovers I've heard. 'Goodbyes' is a good track but the Young Thug feature is really horrible and destroys the song for me.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Not really a fan but some good tracks in there, enemies is my fave out of the lot. Also some boring pop tracks which brings it down.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Must say it's nice to see people for once not following the popular to hate him train. I rate Stoney and B&B better than this but some decent tracks on it.

RamblingRebel

Hitler dead!
Supports
Burnley
I seen this lad on a talk show one time. I honestly thought he was America's version of Ali-G. But apparently he is a legit musician.

Reminds me of a character Jonah Hill played one time.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
His first week stream sales are predicted at 450-550k. The only album to hit more this year is Taylor Swift. He has fully carved out his niche of very samey, easily digestible, inoffensive music.

I think this album is very forgettable, for the most part. Despite never being a huge fan of him, his older projects held my attention for longer.
Yeah this is pretty much where I stand with him.

I think there's some really interesting tracks on it but plenty of tripe. He's really branched out into other genres on this 'Allergic' is a really out of left field. 'Take what you want' with Ozzy Osbourne and Travis Scott is probably one of the best rock/hip hop crossovers I've heard. 'Goodbyes' is a good track but the Young Thug feature is really horrible and destroys the song for me.
I really liked that part on goodbyes, I think he has an interesting voice.