Post match v Scouse

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I really dislike this Liverpool team. Full of little rats.

Shit result.

Decentish performance?

Ruined my week.

Godfather

Did never really look dangerous. Didnt against Chelsea and didnt today. Worrying.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Tuned out of it. Wasn't worth worsening my hangover watching it.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
fecking pathetic. Really poor performance. Sloppy in possession, no tempo to our passing and very little created for the second game in a row. They played it like a testimonial game.

The wingers who started the game were completely useless. Giggs should not be starting anymore, the same applies to Young who just isn't good enough.

Both games against these cnuts and Chelsea were winnable but we have lacked the quality to create chances. This is very concerning, especially if we don't sign someone by tomorrow to improve our options.

Varun

Staff
Awful 1st half, good 2nd half. When you concede while being shit, you need to score when you're good and we didnt do that.

I've banged on about this for ages and I'l say it again, our movement is shite.

Cina

It was a shit performance. Severe lack of creativity in that team.

Brophs

The One and Only
Better team won today. I'm still not sure why we persevere with two in midfield in these games, but there you go.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Shit result. Didn't think we were that bad really. Liverpool were awful we battered them in the second half.
They'll gladly take that 3pts.
Jammy as feck goal to concede feel for De Gea.

So many times looking up and thinking 'why is there so much space in front of Carrick and Cleverley..'

Melt away lads but feck me, wasn't that bad. Let's not go silly. Plenty of time to go.

Homer of a fecking ref if I have ever seen it.

Someone

Something
Not a bad performance, got them pinned back most of the game and we usually don't do that at anfield, needed some penetration but couldn't find one, disappointing but i'm optimistic.

Varun

Staff
Also, whoever's idea was it to start giggs on the right needs a slap on his face. Mindboggling.

The tempo to our play in the last 15mins or so wasnt upto the mark either, real lack of urgency.

Ole'sbodyguard

Disappointing performance and team selection. Missed the first half because of family but that RVP chance is all we created from what I watched and LFC just defended the entire second half.
No goals in two games and very little created. Tells it's own story. Slightly concerned how little we are getting out of RVP.
Only bright spot was Nani and Hernandez IMO. Both made positive impacts.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Shit movement, shit passing, no opportunities created. Liverpool were not great and we should have done better. Giggs should not have started. Hopefully now Nani is back we'll see more of him, also Valencia at RB when rafa is out.

Jacob

I'm not even mad, you get what you deserve if you set out to play zombie football.

lilcurt

Best thing to come out of today is that it reminded everyone that we need decent fecking midfielders... Tom Cleverly shouldn't be a Manchester United player. Lets make a few signings Woodward.

We should bid £50m for Cesc an be done with it!

lysglimt

Scout
It wasn't a bad performance - we just lack something in attack. We outplayed Liverpool for 45 minutes - we usually don't do that. But Liverpool had luck - we didn't.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Same old story when we go there. Reminiscent of countless displays there in recent years where we are just pressed to death. I flagged it up as soon as I saw the lineup.

JonDahl

Shit team selection. Shit passing. Shit performance for 80 minutes. Absolutely fecking shit.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Very poor performance against an average Liverpool team. In previous they were tougher in this fixture, weirdly they were for the taking but the team in front of them was worse.

forevrared

The entire midfield was beyond shit. We lost it with a selection of Giggs and Young, who were both absolutely terrible. Cleverley equally as bad and Carrick wasn't good either, then further reduced his effectiveness by Marriner's shit refereeing.

Of any United player who stepped on the pitch today, only Hernandez and De Gea can be proud of their contributions, really.

blitz133w

Huge fan of Welbeck but we need to stop him starting from the wings. When we had 3 wingers available. Also kagawa for Giggs would have been better. Usual shite performance against Liverpool. Crap goal as well. We are actually wasting RvP's talent by not making enough chances for him

Hitchcocker

Not sure what the feck was Moyes thinking when he thought Young could start this game. Doesn't deserve to be anywhere near our first eleven. I wouldn't trust him to deliver the goods against the West Broms and Sunderlands yet alone against Liverpool.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The lack of quality we have from out wide just now is worrying.Giggs to old, Young is officially worse than Fletcher on the wing. Valencia refusing to take anybody on in the opposition half! Wtf!

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Very worrying lack of a cutting edge to be honest.

Agent Red

Similar problems to against Chelsea in that there was no creativity coming from midfield or our fullbacks. If the final ball is blasted too deep then there's no service to RVP. Past two games he's been completely isolated and so our threat on goal has been almost nil.

Welbeck gets into great positions but his reluctance to move quickly with the ball slows things down. He'll usually opt for the extra touch or another pass, by which time everyone's caught up to flood the box or push him out wide.

On the plus side we were much better after Nani and Hernandez came on and I hope we'll see more of those two, particularly the former. Nani should be a nailed on starter IMO, especially when our alternatives on the wings are so off colour/probably too old to be starting. I also can't wait for Rafael to be back.

Castia

I couldn't get my head around the set pieces, why isn't RvP on them? They were a big part of our attacking threat last season.

Leg-End

We were shit in the final third again and most of our build up play is walking pace.

JonDahl

The entire midfield was beyond shit. We lost it with a selection of Giggs and Young, who were both absolutely terrible. Cleverley equally as bad and Carrick wasn't good either, then further reduced his effectiveness by Marriner's shit refereeing.

Of any United player who stepped on the bitch today, only Hernandez and De Gea can be proud of their contributions, really.
Valencia was quite good when he came on.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
No pace, no penetration, zero creativity. Young was awful, midfield pants. Passing was awful, a lot of long balls also. Worrying if we do not get a reaction to this.

Varun

Staff
Best thing to come out of today is that it reminded everyone that we need decent fecking midfielders... Tom Cleverly shouldn't be a Manchester United player. Lets make a few signings Woodward.

We should bid £50m for Cesc an be done with it!

That ship sailed a while back.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Well that was pretty terrible.

Nani was absolutely awful bar his shot. Crap corners, shit free kick and gave the ball away several times.

And this against one of their more average teams we've played.

I'd like Moyes to call it a poor performance but I suspect he' won't. If he did it might give one or two a kick up the arse.