PL W FA Premier League

Leicester City 0:3 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 05 February 2017

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Not understanding the Pogba hate at all, he did what so many were calling for, taking it easy playing simple football and it was really effective in the second half, controlled the tempo very well and the few long passes he attempted all worked. People just have it out for him IMO.
Wait Pogba does what he's asked and he gets hate?
Some posters need a reality check

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Chill you moaning weapon. We are still in 4 competitions so gear down a bit is just natural.
Some of our fans really are impossible to please whiners.

We just absolutely dominated last year's "champions" at their own ground, absolutely coasted to a 3-0!

Munkehboi

Seems like we were conserving energy towards the last 30 mins which is a plus. Didn't get out of 2nd gear at all.

Golden Nugget

Great result - despite Leicester being awful, i did think we played well.

With our goal difference, I felt we should have went for a bit more considering how awful Leicester were - no idea what Mata was doing with his chance.

Godfather

Hmmm... Agree with that, even though it's all very negative. It was as though we were feeling sorry for Leicester. GD could end up important too. It's going to be a tight finish. And yeah, our CMs weren't great at all.
Oh cmon Pogue. Was good to see we won that game comfortably without breaking too much sweat. We are still in 4 competitions. I thought we did very well.

Achilles McCool

Players put in a great shift today! I thought Mata just edged Mhiki for MoTM. Next 5 League games will be crucial and help put us in a great position for Top 4!
Watford (H)
Bournemouth (H)
Southampton (A)
Middlesbrough (A)
WBA (H)

Hoping for a minimum of 13 points and the max 15 points would have us in a great position! Its fun to be optimistic again!!

Inigo Montoya

Not particularly impressed despite the comfortable win. They were there for the hammering and we took our foot of the pedal.

Cant understand how Martial and Shaw couldnt get half an hour. Perfect time for them to come on.

Zlatan dissapointed again. Defence were excellent although we were never under any real pressure. Rashford Mata just done ok. Miki done the damage. Pogba and Herrera done what they had to do.

Our game at the moment is easy to predict.
:rolleyes::lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Top 4 was never off, no matter what the drama queens on here would have you believe after every dropped point.
Bad result = off
Good result = on
You know how it is!

3KDré

Credit to the away fans, they were absolutely brilliant today.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Players put in a great shift today! I thought Mata just edged Mhiki for MoTM. Next 5 games will be crucial to put us in a great position for Top 4!
Watford (H)
Bournemouth (H)
Southampton (A)
Middlesbrough (A)
WBA (H)

Hoping for a minimum of 13 points and the max 15 points would have us in a great position! Its fun to be optimistic again!![/QUOTE

Don't do this mate. Everytime someone says we have a good set of fixtures we don't get past the first one

Godfather

We just absolutely dominated last year's "champions" at their own ground, absolutely coasted to a 3-0!
That's the time to log off from this place. Moaning after a very good performance from the lads really is unbearable.

WyoManU

First half was not impressive. Obviously the goals right before halftime, and then the Mata goal early in the second, killed Leicesters spirit. We strolled most of the second half. Thought Miki was quite good. Mata had ups and downs though overall did well enough. Rashford was wasted wide left and should never be there. Ibra did okay. Very nice to have Bailly back.

For me, our biggest problem is still our midfield. Herrera is okay at everything but doesn't really excel at anything. Pogba had another match of being underwhelming. He has everything required to be world class, but right now he is just average and not justifying the massive fee. I hope he is learning and will get better for it.

Manchie

and every other team almost has done that

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Not particularly impressed despite the comfortable win. They were there for the hammering and we took our foot of the pedal.

Cant understand how Martial and Shaw couldnt get half an hour. Perfect time for them to come on.

Zlatan dissapointed again. Defence were excellent although we were never under any real pressure. Rashford Mata just done ok. Miki done the damage. Pogba and Herrera done what they had to do.

:lol: ffs

Inigo Montoya

Players put in a great shift today! I thought Mata just edged Mhiki for MoTM. Next 5 games will be crucial to put us in a great position for Top 4!
Watford (H)
Bournemouth (H)
Southampton (A)
Middlesbrough (A)
WBA (H)

Hoping for a minimum of 13 points and the max 15 points would have us in a great position! Its fun to be optimistic again!!
Don't we have the EFL Cup game or something in between ? :smirk:

Siorac

A piece of individual brilliance broke the ice - as a team we were poor until then.

Comfortable win in the end though but we missed an opportunity to really improve our GD.

Mhkitaryan was brilliant. If only he hadn't been frozen out for so long... we might be in a better position.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Oh cmon Pogue. Was good to see we won that game comfortably without breaking too much sweat. We are still in 4 competitions. I thought we did very well.
It just felt like a bit of an opportunity missed to fill our boots. Leicester were the worst team we've played in the league all season IMO. Meh. I'm not pissed off in the slightest. Just mildly disappointed. Good weekend for us all round so nothing to get fussed about.

Godfather

The next game is next week, go figure you weapon.
And? The fresher we stay the better. I'd not have liked to see anyone getting injured after being 3-0 up. It was a very good performance yet moaners like you log on to talk absolute rubbish. That's quite sth.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's the time to log off from this place. Moaning after a very good performance from the lads really is unbearable.
Some of the absolute douches posting in the Pogba thread are incredible.
Had to give one some stick.

I'm not sure how it works with newbies these days, but we should probably go back to the qualification requirement.

Peanut Butter

Enjoyed that. 3 goals, didn't concede, away from home, gain ground on Arse, Pool.

Nice.

ChichaKagawa

I'm annoyed by how our players went full pedestrian mode after the 3rd, even when they've had chances to score (Mata, Mkhitaryan) they've done fecking shit. It's like they're topping the table with great GD and they don't have to give a shit anymore.

Game was over after 50 minutes, Leicester were shambolic in defence and we didn't take any advantage of it. It's the lack of proper mentality that Jose was talking about.
even after winning 3-0 we were wastful.
We took our foot off the pedal simply because we have so many matches coming up.
This was so irritating. Should have put six in.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

Had a feeling Rashford was going to be slated after this match. Okay, he fluffed some chances but overall, thought he was par for the course. Disappointed some posters seem to have an agenda.

Godfather

It just felt like a bit of an opportunity missed to fill our boots. Leicester were the worst team we've played in the league all season IMO. Meh. I'm not pissed off in the slightest. Just mildly disappointed. Good weekend for us all round so nothing to get fussed about.
They were but we played very well too. That's what we are capable of when we really get going. Also Mata should have made it 4-0, so the chances were there.

Kostur

海尔的老板
And? The fresher we stay the better. I'd not have liked to see anyone getting injured after being 3-0 up. It was a very good performance yet moaners like you log on to talk absolute rubbish. That's quite sth.
Because extra 20 minutes of effort to finish this shit off with 5 or 6 would've knackered the shit out of them for the next Watford game. Given how tight the top 4 race seems to be at the moment, I won't be surprised if GD will be important, and at the very moment, we're at the very end of 'look at our GD' race.

Plus if you want to complain about some moaning then you're barking up the wrong tree, I'm talking something pretty obvious here. If you're looking for some proper moaning then I suggest you visiting the Martial Krazy Kult thread.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

I'm pretty sure appalling wind ups are frowned up on here.

We're soooo easy to predict aren't we. That's why Leicester coped so well today right?

Godfather

Because extra 20 minutes of effort to finish this shit off with 5 or 6 would've knackered the shit out of them for the next Watford game. Given how tight the top 4 race seems to be at the moment, I won't be surprised if GD will be important, and at the very moment, we're at the very end of 'look at our GD' race.
Should have won at least 4-0 anyway so the chances were there. I doubt it will come down to GD.

Inigo Montoya

Plus if you want to complain about some moaning then you're barking up the wrong tree, I'm talking something pretty obvious here. If you're looking for some proper moaning then I suggest you visiting the Martial Krazy Kult thread.
You really believe it'll come down to GD?
It won't

Kostur

海尔的老板
Should have won at least 4-0 anyway so the chances were there. I doubt it will come down to GD.
Just like the season when we've lost it on the GD to City, eh?

Yeah, I know that we've asked for it with that Everton performance or Wigan one but there's no assurance same type of shit won't happen this season.

Player Ratings

6.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 592 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Leicester win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 18% Leicester 1:2 Man Utd
  • 15% Leicester 1:1 Man Utd