PL D FA Premier League

Manchester United 1:1 West Ham United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 27 November 2016

Red Ryan

Starter of Rubbish Threads
I am waiting for Jose to come out and complain about being unlucky again. He is almost David Moyes like in his refusal to accept any culpability for the team's obvious deficiencies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Our finishing is shit. The tactics leave me scratching my head. Carrick should be one of the first names on the team-sheet.

Looks like winning Europa is our only route to the CL next season.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Again we should have won. You can see a nervousness in our players in front of goals. Like their confidence is shot.

We will probably beat west ham four nil on wednesday.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
In any other season and form I'd be happy to escape a match against West Ham with a point and no injuries (utterly despise them), but in this current state and given how the match went, we really should have come away with more.

A fairly decent performance but just not enough key chances taken.

Some of the selections are so clearly agenda driven too and it's cost us; Rashford - missing a huge chance and simply not been good enough to start for most of the big teams over the past month yet continues to do so. Today, he had the biggest chance to turn 1 point into 3 and fluffed it.

Also Jose's antics are so tiresome. Grow up, man. I still support and like him but just stop it, please.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Our finishing is shit. The tactics leave me scratching my head. Carrick should be one of the first names on the team-sheet.

Looks like winning Europa is our only route to the CL next season.
Pretty much.

SirScholes

Mourinho has to take all the flack today, what on earth was he thinking with that team sheet.
Rashford should not be starting games, his head was down the whole second half, Lingard should not be starting.
Rooney gets into form and is left on the bench along with mhiki.
Mata has probably been one of our better players is taken off!

Awful choices from Jose today, that and Darmien being out fought by every westham player

NK86

We are what Liverpool were for the last 15 years. A lot of close chances but dropping points consistently. The Fellaini sub was atrocious and as bad as any Van Gaal sub. When they have giants in defense, instead of hoisting hopeful punts into the box, we should have tried to add zip in our passing. The chances we had though should have been more than enough to win this game comfortably. I don't see us finishing above 6th this season.

mu4c_20le

First half was good.... dont know what happened in the second. We gave up the short passing and just hit it out wide to Valencia every time, no plan B.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
The commentary was getting to me. "Appreciate West Ham's commitment to win the game" "Mourinho needs to be restrained from disgracing a once-great club"

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
When you can't put the ball into the net in several games, it's not "just one of those things/days" it's a feckin' problem.

When Rashford can't score a one on one, when Mkhitaryan can't score from 6 yards out (I don't care if the keeper got a touch, he should fecking score regardless), when Lingard has no reason to be offside, yet is anyway, when Zlatan's touch to go past the keeper is absolutely piss poor, when you take off Mata (probably our most reliable player in front of goal) and leave on Lingard... these are all things that, frankly, aren't good enough.

DevilRed

Its not a coincidence lads. We "dominated" but its only because teams know we cant fecking score no matter how much possession we have.

Its LVG but slightly better?

Honestly not sure why the likes of Mkhitaryan or Martial dont start from the beginning. It cant be worse than this. IT CANT BE WORSE.

But if you play Jesse Lingard and Juan Mata, we will never win the league. Sorry but we just wont. Neither player have come close to winning the league. I like Mata (and Herrera) as much as the next fan, but lets face it they just arent consistently good enough to win us the title.

Nor does it help that we are playing a 19 year old out of position when he is best upfront where he can score goals.

pseudo_canadian

Playing some blindingly good football in recent weeks, yet only 4 points.

It's clear that Mourinho has us playing much better football, yet we're lacking that grit to grind out these sort of games.

Really frustrating, but we can't lose faith and hope in Mourinho.

Eplel

Mourinho is (yet another) an utter failure.

The sooner he leaves, the better.

Devil may care

Very frustrating, we played well in the first half but I don't think we applied nearly enough pressure in the second and the subs didn't do much to effect the game.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Crap season under Jose continues being crap.
Now let's see.We drew against Burnley who WBA trashed 4-0. We draw against Stoke who were useless and we draw against West Ham who came for a point and got one.

If we're honest here; lumping high balls at the end was so predictable,Bilic must have prayed that was going to happen and when he saw Fellaini he must have pissed himself laughing.

We have admit that this guy is not the answer to our needs. He doesn't deserve one more let alone 2 more seasons.I'm for cutting our losses right now and getting rid of the childish,pathetic cnut

SirScholes

We have to start finishing chances, that is what is costing us matches! We are actually creating chances, unlike last season, however we do not take them and allow teams to stay in matches.
Second half I saw 1 chance for zlatan and it was a decent save, mata stays on and we create more

saivet

I don't even think we played well today. Much better in our previous 3 home league games. West Ham could have won this match too. Never felt like that was a real possibility in those other games.

Hed Zitin

Another pathetic display from the wingers. More missed chances. More conceded goals from headers. More desperation rather than quality in the final ten minutes.

Giggs86

We're back to breaking records...for all the wrong reasons.

First time.in premier league history we've gone 4 home league games without a win.

Useless bloody bunch, useless manager.

I'm done with this shit. They don't deserve our support.
Embarrassing post.

Oneunited26

Problem? our RB, horrible wingplay with players like lingard who should have been off at half time, and our finishing is just not good enough. We get a goal back, what do we do? We do jack and shit, summed up with fellaini brought on

AdNani

I'm not fecking waking up between 2 and 6 in the morning to watch this shit. These players can go feck themselves for all I care.
To be fair it's the strikers who've been poor, our general play was good today, just like the previous 3 games our finishing was wasteful. Rashford should of scored 1st half and same with Lingard.

Walters_19_MuFc

Very good in the first half. Felt the running off the ball from Rashford and Lingard was excellent. It allowed us to get in behind the sides of West Ham numerous times. Unfortunately, we were yet to put away our chances - again!

Second half when we needed to keep the pressure we had on West Ham in the first half, for some reason we dropped off. We allowed West Ham's wing backs to peg our wings back, which in turn made our whole team drop off. The had more of the ball, gained more confidence and were unlucky not to score.

We had a couple of chances, but no way did we do enough to win the game based on the second half. Fecking disappointing.

Yet another game where we don't go on to win a game, having conceded first.

Player Ratings

5.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 349 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • West Ham win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 30% Man Utd 2:0 West Ham
  • 17% Man Utd 2:1 West Ham