Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

Superunknown

Chong has made a difference since coming on. That driving run he did a few minutes ago led to a big chance. Luton need to do much more of that. Wouldn't be surprised if this ended up 2-2.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Broja is doing everything he can to get loaned out

Superunknown

That was a HUGE chance. Brilliant ball by Chong. Striker has to go all in when they have a situation like that...

Superunknown

That's a great goal. Luton could have brought it back to 2-1 and are now 3-0 down. Hard lesson to learn.

Doracle

You would think Chelsea will only get stronger with their huge squad of young players. I think they will probably end the season top 5.

croadyman

You would think Chelsea will only get stronger with their huge squad of young players. I think they will probably end the season top 5.
Yeah first time since Brighton away where Luton look a bit outclassed,didn't expect that after such gutsy showings against big 6

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Their “huge squad of young players” is the main reason they’ve been shit until now so is no reason to expect an improvement from here. They were always going to improve anyway. It made no sense for a club with their resources to be that bad for that long. What we’re witnessing now is a reversion to the mean.

Superunknown

Hit the bar! Just not happening for Adebayo today. Could have had a hat-trick.

3-1! Ross Barkley.

Superunknown

Luton hit the bar again! It's all them right now. They can definitely still get something from this game.

Edit: 3-2!!!

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This place loves to hype them up. Probably because it’s a lot of people’s wet dream to just buy buy buy and they’re envious.

Superunknown

Luton are definitely getting a result here. They're all over Chelsea. Honestly, they should be winning this. Been good this second half.

Zen

Luton have been insane last 20 minutes... or Chelsea decided to rest way too much on a 3-0 lead. But either way, fair play to Luton to sticking in there and just go insane with it.

Jack-C20

Every cross from Luton seems to find someone. Wasn’t expecting this at 0 - 3.

Walters_19_MuFc

Watching Luton makes me so happy. A club with limited resources taking on all the ''top'' teams and doing a flipping good job,

However, if Chelsea draw this game, Poch, in my opinion, should be sacked.

Superunknown

Barkley looks at home with this Luton team. Should never have moved to Chelsea when he did. There's a lesson there for lots of younger players about when to make a move and to which clubs.