Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Just 6mins?? If this was united it would be 9 mins minimum

prateik

Luton have looked decent every time I've seen them.. surprised they are in the relegation zone.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I’m sure Chelsea fans will be convinced by scraping wins against palace and Luton.

Top 4 will be theirs

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Luton have held their own against all the top teams this season. Think they’ve only lost by a goal against them all.

Superunknown

That's very, very unlucky for Luton. They did more than enough to earn that draw. One of those crucial chances before their first goal really needed to go in. Chelsea got away with that and almost squandered a 3-0 lead.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
That was close...
With a couple of better defenders Luton could have a chance to stay up.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Lost the xG but won the game...

Good finishing from Palmer and Madueke...

Nice change from the rest of the year tbh...

croadyman

That's very, very unlucky for Luton. They did more than enough to earn that draw. One of those crucial chances before their first goal really needed to go in. Chelsea got away with that and almost squandered a 3-0 lead.
Yeah I take back calling them outclassed,that third goal was just too much in the end but another gutsy showing at Kenilworth Road. Utd are in for tough game there in February

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Dunno I assume its meant to be something about Chelsea fans being right wing.
To be fair, there is a set of oddballs who support both. I've always hated the connection (which is not built from anything nice).

I remember a million years ago when I was a teenager, a mates big brother (also a Chelsea fan) told me I had to support Rangers if I was a Chelsea fan. I was totally unaware of the connection at that point but from that moment, I preferred Celtic.

CallyRed

To be fair, there is a set of oddballs who support both. I've always hated the connection (which is not built from anything nice).

I remember a million years ago when I was a teenager, a mates big brother (also a Chelsea fan) told me I had to support Rangers if I was a Chelsea fan. I was totally unaware of the connection at that point but from that moment, I preferred Celtic.
I know a few Chelsea fans who support both, seems like the connection goes back quite a way. I think Linfield as well.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft

Ah right, I had no idea there was a connection there.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Just noticed, that City is only 5 points behind Liverpool, and that win a game in hand.

KDB is back, or getting there, challengers needed a bigger gap than that, City are back to being favorites i'll say.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Just noticed, that City is only 5 points behind Liverpool, and that win a game in hand.

KDB is back, or getting there, challengers needed a bigger gap than that, City are back to being favorites i'll say.
When were they not?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Pickford tried his level best to give Hwang an open goal, but he wouldn't accept it. Top sportsmanship all round.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The gap up to first was bigger a couple rounds ago, i think? Well, it didn't last.
I just assume they're favourites until it's mathematically impossible for them to win it. They're just that sort of annoying.