Premier League Festive Season

Bulldog United

Referee marching towards the player with a yellow card in his hand....
Ian Darke: "what's the referee gonna give here".

It feels like he's commentating from a dodgy internet stream about 30 seconds behind most of the time. Both he and "Macca" do my head in.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Norwich 1-1 Palace, FT

Entertaining last 25 minutes while I was watching.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The pronunciations on BT are killing me. De Broona? SzahySzhoos? Since when?
It's Jay-Zeus isn't it? That's how I say it anyway.

Commentators are always weird with foreign players names. I remember "Drogbar" and "Vasont Kompany" infuriated me. They stopped with those two after a while. Gary Neville's pronunciation of "Gundo-Han" pisses me off to.

It was a mind feck when Conte managed Chelsea & they insisted on calling Kante it.

Drawfull

It's Jay-Zeus isn't it? That's how I say it anyway.

Commentators are always weird with foreign players names. I remember "Drogbar" and "Vasont Kompany" infuriated me. They stopped with those two after a while. Gary Neville's pronunciation of "Gundo-Han" pisses me off to.

It was a mind feck when Conte managed Chelsea & they insisted on calling Kante it.
It's surely not Zay Zeus, hard J on Portuguese I think as opposed to Hay here.

IrishRedDevil

The female commenating on West Ham v Bournemouth on BT Sport stole Gary Neville’s ‘‘Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh’’.

Imagine being paid to talk about a match and thats what comes out of your mouth regularly.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Maguire and Shaw struggling a bit here against Arsenal's pace.

padr81

Supports
Man City
After all the abuse he took on here it just had to be Pepe by shinning one.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Can't see this intensity lasting from Arsenal if they don't score a second soon. Longer it drags out in second half, their mistakes will creep in and United do them on the counter again like Chelsea.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Can't see this intensity lasting from Arsenal if they don't score a second soon. Longer it drags out in second half, their mistakes will creep in and United do them on the counter again like Chelsea.
Does feel very similar to that game. Arsenal need a second.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Man. United tensing up again when they have a serious chance to cut the gap to 4th.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Drawing with Brighton and actually look like gaining point/s over both Spurs and Utd. Lovely

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal look fitter than United do. Rashford looks like he’s shattered.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Arsenal been excellent tonight, think they'll be like diet City for awhile. If Arteta can get this out of that front 4 consistently they'll do well in spite of the defence.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Arsenal been excellent tonight, think they'll be like diet City for awhile. If Arteta can get this out of that front 4 consistently they'll do well in spite of the defence.
Arteta is brilliant. Just listening to him inspire confidence. The players really took to him. Arsenal desperately needed that second goal. This is not a tempo they can keep up and if United get early goal anything can happen.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal starting to tire and making little mistakes now, got a feeling this is going to be a Sheffield United type comeback for United these last 20 mins.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Arsenals lack of fitness is showing here, a world of hurt coming up for some of them to get in shape to play high intensity football.