Premier League Festive Season

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Even tired arsenal were more lucid. Deer in the headlights performance from united

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Says a lot about how awful arsenal are that united couldn't even bring themselves to raise their game against them.

Slap in the face really.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Very open and blunt interview from Luiz and Sokratis, pretty much saying they are not fit enough, have a long way to go and a dig at Emery with the "the fun is back at least".

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Think Sheffield will get a draw tonight. Surely Liverpool won't keep on winning all the fecking time?

DavidDeSchmikes

Liverpool to win. 3-1. 2-0 up inside 55 minutes, Sheffield United get one back, then Liverpool will settle in injury time with a deflection

Paul_Scholes18

How much VAR help for Pool tonight? I would bet on 1 big call for Pool. A bit low for being them, but I think the refs might feel the pressure to not help them too much at this point.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
How much VAR help for Pool tonight? I would bet on 1 big call for Pool. A bit low for being them, but I think the refs might feel the pressure to not help them too much at this point.
As long as we get at least one or I'll be Hulk-pissed. :mad:

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
Is that a play on words mixing Liverpool and VAR ?
If you think that's clever, you'll be blown away by "SpursVAR" as some poster was using last week.

Paul_Scholes18

Klopp never rotating and still they look fresh when they play all the time . Need to steal the ideas from their fitness team or figure out which drugs they use.

JamesO

Supports
Liverpool
Klopp never rotating and still they look fresh when they play all the time . Need to steal the ideas from their fitness team or figure out which drugs they use.
With Keita injured in the warm up we're actually down to just 12 fit senior outfield players now.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
They may not be on drugs but they fecking well play like they are.

I keep hoping it eventually catches up with them and they turn in a horror performance and get a real shock hiding.

Even the best United sides did this. Losing 5-0 in the odd game even when winning the title with their eyes shut.

Zoo

Robertson has run more in 10 minutes then Shaw did in 90 yesterday.