Premier League Game week 5

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Should fine them all a weeks wages for that second half.

F****** abysmal.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I can honestly say that I've never seen a United midfield look as bad as that Arsenal midfield, if you can even call it that, looked in the second half. Arsenal were playing 6-0-4.

vodrake

I really dont understand the hype about pepe so far. Obviously needs time to settle in but I still would have thought we'd see more

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Zero professionalism from arsenal there. Couldn’t control the ball for 5 minutes when the pressure was on.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Arsenal incredibly lucky to get a draw there. Xhaka absolutely appalling second half.

Sp00ks11

Good weekend for United that, all the teams who are miles ahead of us are actually on the same points as us! Happy days.

We are also only 2 points behind 'the world's best team'.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I really dont understand the hype about pepe so far. Obviously needs time to settle in but I still would have thought we'd see more
Mayb now we can understand Bayern Munich's reticence to sign him. He was linked all year and it seemed very likely.

Nick7

I can honestly say that I've never seen a United midfield look as bad as that Arsenal midfield, if you can even call it that, looked in the second half. Arsenal were playing 6-0-4.
They brought off three players who can hold onto the ball for two youngsters that aren’t ready and Torreira who is good but not enough to mask Xhaka. It’s no surprise they went from bad to worse taking off 3/4 of their midfield for the quality they brought on.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
It's down to Emery's weird tactics, not the individual quality. Watford were bossing us and I wouldn't say their midfield players are a level above ours.

Treble

Watford played Arsenal off the park in the second half. Great game.

Arsenal's defensive organisation is still poor.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
A team could "do a Leicester" this season by finishing 3rd. At least the top 4 must be on someone's mind when it usually isn't.