Premier League Game week 6

U99ted

Didn’t Watford roll over and lose 0-6 at home to City a couple of years back?

Sylar

Aguero should have made it 6 and 7 :lol:

The only surprise is he didn't score one of them
Watford should just not come out second half and forfeit ...

Guy Incognito

I watched Watford absolutely batter Arsenal last week. How can you go from so good to so bad in a few days?
Arsenal invited pressure on themselves. Found themselves 2-0 up and didn't know what to do.

City could easily be 8-0 up.

Tostao_80

The madness of the league
Watford had arsenal holding on last week
Norwich battered city last week
This week burnley have norwich In a corner whilst city score five in the first 20 mins
Norwich didn't batter City. The score was 3-2 and owed much to City's feckups at the back (see goal 3) as to Norwichs good play.

Superunknown

I captained Sterling, knowing that City would obliterate Watford. Rested. Thanks for nothing, Pep. I hope that your post-match celebratory champagne is lukewarm.

Sylar

The psychological aspect of it is crazy, a team at home and away can play like day and night. More football teams are investing in this area in order to bridge the gap in terms of performances. Some players are just not cut it to play in certain environments
Yeah that's a good point. Even see home teams losing at home by 1 or 2 seem to think they have a chance to turn it around
Saints yesterday should have equalised
Arsenal Vs spurs by 2
Leicester losing today turned it around

Most even it's ever been imo outside the top 2
Yeah seems a case of the top4 teams outside that top2 getting weaker but given the money involved the lower teams getting stronger
But even with that being the case teams eg Everton seem like two different teams when at home Vs away

Madzik_92

Wish we had managers like Pep/Klopp and great supportive owner and DOF. Don't know when we can see United bashing teams like this.

Bulldog United

The old manager coming in to replace the new manager, might need the old new manager to come in and replace the new old manager.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Now that it’s 5-0 I wouldn’t mind seeing a record breaking score.

We want 10! We want 10!

LARulz

How is it not 6,7,8 by now? So many chances.

De Bruyne is just something else

always_hoping

5-0 ahead at 18 minutes must be some sort of record? along with 5 goals from 5 shot on target.