Premier League Game week 6

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Are you 5? Someone doesn't agree with you and "take your meds" post!?! Followed by green smilie to pretend you are joking!

P.S. Poch is crap. Go cry your eyes out child.
If argument is worth replying to, yes posters will engage otherwise a green smiley is all you'll get.

You just wrote a load of waffle about Poch (which is something I never alluded to). I simply said he is a superior manager to Ole, which save for a few deluded souls won't disagree with.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Go head and sack Flores now you stupid cnuts
I think Watford should just hire a few managers all at once.

It could be revolutionary. Every time they lose they rotate to the next one for the next game.

If Silva keeps struggling at Everton he could be another fantastic squad option for them.

DavidDeSchmikes

I think Watford should just hire a few managers all at once.

It could be revolutionary. Every time they lose they rotate to the next one for the next game.

If Silva keeps struggling at Everton he could be another fantastic squad option for them.
Isn't that what Palermo do

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The City game's scoreline could easily have been way worse. Hit the post twice, Aguero being cheeky and missing a simple 1 v 1

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Everton losing to a team that hasn’t even had a shot attempt.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I can't wait for Pep to feck off.

They'll still be there and there abouts obviously, because of the insane spending sprees, but they won't be like this.

Go manage PSG or Juve you bald bastard, we all know you only go to the strongest team in the league. Rebuilds ain't really his thing. Neither is promoting youth. When Silva leaves I'm sure he'll spunk out on a new spanish midfielder instead of giving Foden a chance.

Go manage AC Milan or Monaco or something, take on a rebuilding job. It's easy to win the league when you manage the richest and best team in every job you've ever had. Until then, Fraudiola lives on.

AJ10

These lot tore Arsenal apart, was it Arsenal being shit or Watford being less shit?

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Like Giroud, DCL gets slated for not scoring but he's much more impactful than Moise Kean, because he brings people into play and gives defenders hell.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Bernardo Silva is world class.

always_hoping

United's 9-0 PL record held since 1995 is in danger this afternoon. Two years later i attended a 7-0 win v Barnsley in Old Trafford and i thought the record was to broken that day but United eased off in the last 30 minutes.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We're so crap. I don't even know what to say anymore. I try so hard to defend Silva and be positive but it's just dire to be in these positions.

Nick7

Like Giroud, DCL gets slated for not scoring but he's much more impactful than Moise Kean, because he brings people into play and gives defenders hell.
Yet man Kean hasn’t impressed me at all but every commentator I’ve heard while watching Everton games has been creaming over him.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Agueros' finishing has been woeful today.