Premier League Gameweek 1 + Midweek EFL

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Two teams who cannot defend for toffee, both teams have massive issues to deal with, if Liverpools fullbacks are not the same team, Leeds will get found out massively this season, too slow at playing out from the back.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I don't remember when we get this kind of stupid penalties/defender mistakes in last minutes.
First gameweek and i am already sick

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Would be funny as hell if Leeds equalised in the final minute

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Leeds to go down? Will score goals but will concede far too many.
How you suggesting they’ll go down after watching this? Leeds had the best defensive record in the Championship last year and have strengthened with Koch. They’re playing Liverpool who’ve conceded 3 too!

I think they’ll push for EL places to be honest. Especially if their best players like Rodrigo, Philips, Harrison etc turn it up a gear in the Prem and they buy a couple other players - which seems likely. Predictions are between 7th and 9th

-Supreme-

Looks like their record signing had money on Liverpool winning the game.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Bizarre tackle. One of the most daft ones I've ever seen. It's hardly as if the ball was falling to Leo Messi. It was Fabinho FFS.

Anyhoo fully expected Liverpool to win this. And based on last season they're easy favourites for the title,sadly. Hopefully they keep defending like they did in this game.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
How you suggesting they’ll go down after watching this? Leeds had the best defensive record in the Championship last year and have strengthened with Koch. They’re playing Liverpool who’ve conceded 3 too!

I think they’ll push for EL places to be honest. Especially if their best players like Rodrigo, Philips, Harrison etc turn it up a gear in the Prem and they buy a couple other players - which seems likely.
They have looked quite poor defensively today

Deery

Dreary
Bielsa won’t last the season he’ll pull out on health grounds or something

PoTMS

I think they’ll push for EL places to be honest. Especially if their best players like Rodrigo, Philips, Harrison etc turn it up a gear in the Prem and they buy a couple other players - which seems likely. Predictions are between 7th and 9th
Because they look fecked defensively against a underpar Liverpool and still conceded 4. They look very Norwichesque.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
If I was a Leeds player I'd want to boot him around the dressing room. Off the bench and a lazy leg to piss away all their effort.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Whenever they’re in need of a goal...

Not quite Pickford levels of brain dead but feck me it’s close.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Shit result

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Liverpool will win the league again this season. They’re playing with the luck of champions.
Indeed. They're on a wave. This tide isn't disappearing all of a sudden. Especially when City are no longer great shakes.

Drifter

American
dippers are going to win the league after one game. Only on the Cafe.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Masters of kicking balls at arms and running over outstretched legs.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Great news for us.

I mean if Liverpool are getting two penalties against these lot... Imagine how many we'll get :devil:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Also I'm playing football in the morning with a bunch of Leeds fans... Would have been intolerable if they'd got a result.

United Hobbit

To make it even more sickening in the fantasy football I have Mane. My main rival has Salah, captained

RashyForPM

This game is the very definition of the phrase “there is only so much a manager can do”.

We can’t really complain about penalties, but they are right jammy pricks.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Because they look fecked defensively against a underpar Liverpool and still conceded 4. They look very Norwichesque.
Cooper is out and returns soon. He’s their best centre back.