Premier League Gameweek 1

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Even if the result was unlucky, you think it's another hard season ahead for you guys?
Depends on the transfer window...again. Don't sign one or two more forwards and we will struggle. Get those one or two in and I think we should be comfortably mid table.

Gavinb33

Exactly! Jeff was a machine. I don't think anyone can replace him and Thomas is of course doing his best but the first two weekends are not good from him. So many mistakes. And I can understand it, it's far too much to take care of with games all down to the National League as well as Scotland.
Was today his 1st go, probably just needs to find his way.

Brilliant start from the Geordies

Plastic Evra

Additionally, people saying they want to buy our scouting team. Well, Chelsea signed our head of recruitment Paul Winstanley, several of our scouts and our entire coaching team including the manager. Newcastle signed our Technical Director, who was also heavily involved in recruitment.

Particularly in Chelsea’s case, it hasn’t done them any favours.

The one you want to sign is owner Tony Bloom and our CEO Paul Barber.
United interested in the janitorial team. "They're the ones really running the show behind the curtain."

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I have a feeling that Villa are going to be cursed until they stop using Chelsea's badge, and rightly so.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Shite defending but some really nice goals being scored. Exciting game so far.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I really liked that goal, mainly because of how much I despise Newcastle I suspect

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
To be fair, this game has already been a lot more entertaining than a match between the Atletico Madrid and Villarreal of the PL should have any right to be.