Premier League Gameweek 1

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Burnley keep giving KdB time to set himself for a cross... absolute suicide

Teja

Probably one of the most exciting sides to watch this coming season, far from going down.
I'm trying to understand that sentiment but failing to see it on the pitch. Some weird 3-4-3 type system, they seem to be man to man on City's back 3 and the 4 in the middle are narrow. It's not exactly mind boggling tactically.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Burnley look pretty dangerous. It’s good seeing a team attack City. Also think Burnley will be a lot different in the prem under Kompany. Makes a change from seeing long ball from them.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
How can you even protest that foul ? :lol: :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This Trafford fella will become a game raising cnut at Old Trafford won't he? The headlines write themselves.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I’m gonna be counting the clock more this season when players get injured. Intrigued to see who gets conned with all the added time on at the end of games.

Red 142

That’s a fecking pen.
that’s a pen.
Apparently you can hold the arm of the forward now, good to know.
I can't believe so many of you thought that was a pen.

Seeing it from the reverse angle, it was clear the Burnley player was also holding on to Akanji's left arm at the same time pulling him in to him. Then he just threw himself to the ground after.

He was trying to buy it from the start.

Teja

It seems like the only solution City have to the Burnley organization is to go long to Haaland. It's working so :shrug: