Premier League Gameweek 1

kidbob

Neither of these teams look great so far, I’m sure they’ll improve in the coming weeks though. We really need to make sure that we don’t have a disastrous start to the season again. We could build up a nice lead if we start well.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Chukwuemeka is hindering Chelsea. Looks woeful out there

criticalanalysis

Didn't the ref get in the way there too?!

I mean they're definitely let it flow with the non penalty call and this..

Dazzmondo

Chelsea have done very well today and they're missing what will probably be 2 of their best players in Nkunku and Caicedo. Definitely a very good shot at CL football

JuriM

Neither of them are setup enough to challenge for top 4 atm. Which ain't saying they won't do it by the end of season, just miles off atm.

SmallCaine

This game would have been better if it happened in September. Klopp is going to make liverpool go all in on lavia. Liverpool will be dead without another combative midfielder this season.

marktan

Who's been better so far?

Wonder if this match means the loser goes harder for Caceido? Can a loss be a win?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
To be honest I didn’t expect the game to change so much after Chelsea’s goal. Liverpool have been dreadful ever since.

Dazzmondo

Neither of them are setup enough to challenge for top 4 atm. Which ain't saying they won't do it by the end of season, just miles off atm.
They're not miles off. There aren't 4 teams who are miles ahead of these 2. Don't be ridiculous

saivet

Who's been better so far?

Wonder if this match means the loser goes harder for Caceido? Can a loss be a win?
I think Chelsea have been the better team but they look quite vulnerable defensively

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
What is with Liverpool players and tucking in one leg of their shorts.

Nick7

I think Chelsea have been the better team but they look quite vulnerable defensively
Game has ebbed and flowed. Chelsea on top now but they haven’t been better all game. Fairly even both looking terrible in defence and with absolutely no control in midfield.

Brightonian

Shaw will be happy that his England place is safe. Chilwell's a decent player but he's made three or four poor touches in this half of the sort that Shaw basically never makes.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Gakpo been a disaster in central midfield today.

Klopp solution to throw another striker on.... :lol:

Superunknown

To be honest I didn’t expect the game to change so much after Chelsea’s goal. Liverpool have been dreadful ever since.
Liverpool looked on top and should have buried the game early on in that first half. Should be 3-0 after 30 minutes, but wouldn't surprise me if they throw this away now. Chelsea have more control.

mav_9me

For everyone raving about Gakpo last week, he has been pretty poor. Ball keeps bouncing off oh him.