Premier League Gameweek 11-13

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
What the feck? So you can just kick out at a player if they foul you?

demetre

Well, if the ref thinks Gabriel did it on purpose that's surely a red regardless if he connected or not?

The Corinthian

Supports
A Free Palestine
No, feck Leeds. I’m honestly surprised I’m having this conversation on a Utd forum
feck both of them. A draw will take the wind out of their sails and Leeds only get a point.

Real Name

As much as I don't like Arsenal as long as they're up on City tails it's good if it means if it will stop City winning 3 times in a row.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Well, good thing they fixed their comms at the start. Imagine leaving these animals make decisions with their own eyes.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
As much as I don't like Arsenal as long as they're up on City tails it's good if it means if it will stop City winning 3 times in a row.
Won’t be sustained all season though. People lose sight of how long a season is. This is nothing more than a really good start that could go out the window within a couple of weeks.

James35

I’m supporting Arsenal every game they don’t play us. Surely people want them winning league over Fecking City.

mu4c_20le

I’m supporting Arsenal every game they don’t play us. Surely people want them winning league over Fecking City.
Thats the thing, they wont win the league but will finish second and Arteta will be the greatest manager in the world behind Pep.

Kaos

Sticky one. On paper yes, we should be preferring them. But on the other hand I can’t stand their delusional fans, and I don’t consider City’s success to mean anything.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Sticky one. On paper yes, we should be preferring them. But on the other hand I can’t stand their delusional fans, and I don’t consider City’s success to mean anything.
You could consider as the continued death of football. I'd rather see Arsenal win, they're closer to the idea of what a proper club is for me

wr8_utd

:'(
They've legit got the worst fans in the world and that's when they've had close to two decades of no success. All of England should be up hoping for a City title win over Arsenal.

The Corinthian

Supports
A Free Palestine
This is where I am. City's success is meaningless and artificial.

Also, Arsenal fans are the most delusional, after the Scousers, so feck them.

The Firestarter

They've legit got the worst fans in the world and that's when they've had close to two decades of no success. All of England should be up hoping for a City title win over Arsenal.
This. Every camera closeup of the stands at Emirates is full of weapons grade twats. So much so that they can't travel to Russia right now.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
So, so lucky today. This match almost gave a heart attack.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I get he can change the decision but why change the colour of the card?
I have no idea. He probably thought it was a red for denying an invisible goal scoring opportunity. They have no clue why they decide what they decide.
I think it was a very tame retalliation but then again he clearly moved his leg so Arsenal FK and Gabriel red would have probably been fair. We're onto the third or fourth week in a row with a Gabriel mistake.
Time to try Tomi at LCB and Tierney back at LB.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Oh and almost forgot...

Look at those cnuts celebrating like they won the champions league. So cringe, what a bunch of losers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
This is where I am. City's success is meaningless and artificial.

Also, Arsenal fans are the most delusional, after the Scousers, so feck them.
In the event of us winning the league, they wouldn't be delusions, surely?

We were hanging on in the second half today. And even our goal was a tight angle on Saka's weaker foot. That was the first game this season where we seemed to be relying on a moment of individual brilliance, as opposed our established style of play.

rajds89

Nope, being a southerner I hate Arsenal and their flip flop fans far more than I do City.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
"Bobby" firmino. Get in the bin Tyler you creepy, senile tramp.