Premier League Gameweek 11-13

Josh 76

Chelsea got out of jail i feel. Huge blunder from Mings and then the free kick was right down the center of the goals.
The 3 saves the Chelsea keeper made in 5 seconds was unbelievable. Never seen anything like it !

ForeverRed1

Without a world class striker we are limited in what we can do. If felix is available in January i would take a punt provided the price is correct.

Need another MF as well and a RB but they can wait till next summer.
Felix will cost 100mil minimum.
Sesko won’t be available for a while as he’s only just signed with Leipzig and many big clubs will want him.

realistic targets for Jan window would be someone more like Ivan Toney for example. Not necessarily the dream signing but a good player who will give us something different up top. Scores goals in PL too.

right back is essential. Pavard has spoke about wanting to try different league and his contrac runs out at Bayern in 2024 so they might want to cash in.

Neves at wolves, I’d like him in this squad.

Toney, pavard and neves give us some good options and could be realistic.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Felix will cost 100mil minimum.
Sesko won’t be available for a while as he’s only just signed with Leipzig and many big clubs will want him.

realistic targets for Jan window would be someone more like Ivan Toney for example. Not necessarily the dream signing but a good player who will give us something different up top. Scores goals in PL too.

right back is essential. Pavard has spoke about wanting to try different league and his contrac runs out at Bayern in 2024 so they might want to cash in.

Neves at wolves, I’d like him in this squad.

Toney, pavard and neves give us some good options and could be realistic.
Agreed.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Pavard varane martinez shaw
Casemiro neves/eriksen
Antony. Bruno/madison Sancho/rash
Toney/martial

I’ve chucked madison in there too as I like him
And he’s available. :drool:
On a free? He supports united as well.

ScholesyTheWise

How? Liverpool and city are our historical rivals. Don’t give a shit about arsenal
Don't you think it also has to do with when one grew up a/o started to support United?
the Arsenal rivalry of 20 years ago was the one I was most involved with, for example.

City and Pool I was more taught to hate rather than actually hate, in the beginning at least.

But it's also true that I don't give a toss about Arsenal at present. they lost a lot of what made them hated over the years of lesser success.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
nah his contract ends 2024. He would probably be around 40-50mil in Jan.

also gakpo. I forgot about gakpo.

toney, gakpo, madison, neves, Pavard. We are instantly better across the board.
You’d hope so, after spending €200m

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Makes me laugh when they’re like “how do they get Welbeck firing” and they talk about all these different ways he can do that. The answer is you don’t. He will always be a 6-10 goal a season striker and he’s proven that.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Makes me laugh when they’re like “how do they get Welbeck firing” and they talk about all these different ways he can do that. The answer is you don’t. He will always be a 6-10 goal a season striker and he’s proven that.
He is simply just a bad striker. He and his agent are just very good at selling his technical ability to mid/lower prem teams. He was always pretty good in an England shirt for some reason though.

mu4c_20le

He is simply just a bad striker. He and his agent are just very good at selling his technical ability to mid/lower prem teams. He was always pretty good in an England shirt for some reason though.
He's not a bad striker. He's just Thierry Henry without the goals.

Doracle

Yeah, Welbeck is a good forward but you have to get the goals from elsewhere. He’d actually be pretty good for us currently holding the ball up for Rashford, Bruno and Antony to get the goals.

Big Andy

Bloke
Surely there’s a way for these games to be live, it’s about a minute behind bet365 on Amazon. It’s 2022 ffs

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football
Tbf he currently stands at 0, so he’d need to get firing and score 3 in the next 3 to be on course for that average after a third of the season.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Why is this the one time we’re not playing Wolves 3 times a week?