Premier League Gameweek 11 (Nov 4th - Nov 5th 2017)

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Wenger would be an honest man if he just admitted we are a middle table team, instead of going on how we can fight for the title.

Guy Incognito

The space that city have when attacking is crazy, you can't be playing for a top 4 spot like Arsenal and let something like that happen.

Why's he trying to play city at their game I don't know . He's never going to win that way.
Can't teach an old dog new tricks. He doesn't know how to get the best of his defence.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I wonder; Is ozil bad/average because of a team in which he plays or he is just that kind of player?

Guy Incognito

Honestly, I have zero sympathy for Arsenal and want them to get thrashed even though it's City against them. They're just such an awful football team, I can't stand watching them. Absolutely spineless, lazy, gutless bunch.
Infuriating to watch. Hopeless in defence, the midfield is lightweight and the attack is poor.

Lucky it's 1-0.

leontas

Is Sanchez playing for City already? He just seems to give the ball away to them so frequently that allows them to start these counters.

Member 90887

Sanchez is already playing for city in his mind. This is the second pass for a city player that launch a direct counter attack.

Ace of Spades

Sanchez as a striker is just bizzare, would be better off with Giroud imo, he can at least hold the ball up.

Anustart89

Oh my god, why are referees so fecking quick to blow their whistles. Nobody dies if you blow up a second late.