Premier League Gameweek 11

BorisManUtd

Well done Kavanagh for giving Richarlison yellow card. Embarrasing behaviour

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
You move to another country and you can't escape the usual suspect British pundits, but at least they show you the goals and penalties etc from other games as they happen here, which is miles better.

Sviken

The feck was Conte thinking taking on the Tottenham job. :lol:

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I actually reckon Conte would still ditch this lot to come to us, they’ve been really poor.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The feck was Conte thinking taking on the Tottenham job. :lol:
Career suicide. For a manager with such a great track record of success it makes no sense to go to a Spurs side that is bang average with a struggling talisman

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
No idea how that Everton penalty gets all the ball... Lloris grazes the ball and absolutely wipes out Richarlison... Definitely didn't win the ball at all.

TheLord

And Arsenal of all teams are seemingly going past United in a few minutes - 3 points clear!

Josh 76

Liverpool’s bench looks shocking, but they will probably still win the league . That’s what a world class manager can do.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool’s bench looks shocking, but they will probably still win the league . That’s what a world class manager can do.
We’ve got a few injuries. Firmino, Keita, Jones, Milner and Elliott added make it looks a lot stronger. Actually Gomez is missing as well.

Varun

Staff
Wonder if Conte will persist with 3 at the back, both wing back are absolutely shite
He's made the likes of Ashley Young and that Chelsea RB I forget the name of work in the past. They'll be fine I think.

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC
How many subs are allowed in the PL, 3 or 5? IIRC, United made 4 subs yesterday. Was one an injury sub?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Holgate has been a shocking sub for Everton.

Dickymint Clemmies

No chance. They won't have Salah and Mane for 6 weeks.. including a game against Chelsea I think. The league is between City and Chelsea.