Premier League Gameweek 12

Castia

Criminal that JWP doesn’t get a England chance whilst Henderson and Philips are in every squad

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It truly is embarrassing how little we score with the players we have. Some of Onana's initial struggles and defensive failings earlier in the season should have easily been canceled out.
We are relying on an inexperienced striker, one who is completely off form, another wide man who is also very inexperienced, a wide man who has had his off field issues, one who we have seen his arse, another we had to get out of the club and Martial.

erikcred

Not watching but would be the 2nd game in a row for him. Looking at the match stats Brentford have pretty much rolled over for a belly rub in Anfield. At least Sheffield United look on course for a decent away result.
Not at all. Could've been 3-2 or 3-3 now. Alison kept them in it. If we match Brentford's effort when we visit there, we may even get a point.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I bet elanga feels stupid now celebrating like he won the WC

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
We are relying on an inexperienced striker, one who is completely off form, another wide man who is also very inexperienced, a wide man who has had his off field issues, one who we have seen his arse, another we had to get out of the club and Martial.
Yeah I don't get why the club (and even many folks on here) didn't want us to get an older experienced striker merchant (like a Giroud) in for even just a season. I also think that he of whom we cannot speak's absence has continued to cause a big whole in our scoring lineup.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Rasmus, Rashford, Garnacho, Antony, whose arse we have seen? Maybe it means something but I don't know what?

LDUred

Nice to see Raul Jimenez on the scoresheet today after what that nasty piece of work David Luiz did to him and his career.

If that had been a United player and not an Arsenal one they would have made a huge investigation into it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think JWP is a fairly boring and average player but those set-piece deliveries are exceptional and a stand-out quality that should put him above other average players such as Henderson and Phillips for England.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I think JWP is a fairly boring and average player but those set-piece deliveries are exceptional and a stand-out quality that should put him above other average players such as Henderson and Phillips for England.
A much fairer summary. Tediously dull player outside of a great delivery. Classic one people love when they only watch the highlights / pay attention when west ham win.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Sheffield united picking up a bit now.

If they can beat Bournemouth at home next match they're only 1 point off 17th.

Please for Heckinbotham as he was thrown under the bus a fair bit with their lack of transfer activity until last week of the deadline.

Anustart89

Laugh all you want but it’s the second goal that stood in a couple of weeks while ours took forever to be ruled out. Just saying.

Also Endo with another stamping still on the pitch.
Yes I’ll keep laughing at nonsense thank you very much.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
All the teams above us scoring for fun. Ultimately what will stop us getting near them this season.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
All the teams above us scoring for fun. Ultimately what will stop us getting near them this season.
That's the spirit mate. They'll all continue that and we have no opprtunity to get better or progress, seems fair.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Won't be long before Doku starts over grelish permanently

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
That's the spirit mate. They'll all continue that and we have no opprtunity to get better or progress, seems fair.
Other than blind optimism I'm not sure what signs there are that we'll become a free scoring side while the goals will dry up for Liverpool and the like.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Everyone laughed when I suggested trying to get Watkins.
He's a good 10-15 goal PL striker... who is into his late 20s, probably isn't going improve much, and would cost an absolute fortune from a Villa side who have plenty of money and no reason to sell.

Woodzy

He's a good 10-15 goal PL striker... who is into his late 20s, probably isn't going improve much, and would cost an absolute fortune from a Villa side who have plenty of money and no reason to sell.
That’s 10-15 goals more than our strikers in fairness.

always_hoping

Not at all. Could've been 3-2 or 3-3 now. Alison kept them in it. If we match Brentford's effort when we visit there, we may even get a point.
Effort might be matched but United tend to be error prone and have lapses in concentration in defence, the type of teams that Liverpool love playing in Anfield.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That’s 10-15 goals more than our strikers in fairness.
Yeah, and you can say "I told you we should have signed him" about half the players in the league as a result. Doesn't really make it a good point.