Premier League Gameweek 12

padr81

Supports
Man City
Stupid by Chelsea, absolutely a peno. They should of put the ball out for Gallagher going down, instead leaving themselves short and then half tracking back thinking City will put it out for them.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Another game another referee feck up. These cnuts should be made to explain themselves. That was a soft penalty to give as Haaland was never going to get that anyway since Silva headed it away

Bobski

He is already going down before Cucurella tries to pull him.

Greyfog

Supports
Enugu Rangers
Absolutely disgusting. Sick to my stomach. Pukes all over my laptop.

Bobski

VAR probably needs to be scraped in this country, they don’t know how to use it.
My brother lives in Germany, my cousin in Spain, they both say that VAR is shit in those countries as well. A great myth that only in England it it is shit.,

Deco10Legend

Supports
Fc Porto
That was a ridiculous call, how is that a penalty ?
Is the var blind? Halland pulled his shirt as well.

miked99

Genuinely one of the worst decisions I've ever seen. Not as if it was just a howler from the ref or something. A panel of experts have watched it, watched Haaland grab the defender by the shoulder and swing him round - all before the defender has made any attempt to touch Haaland at all - and decided that's not a foul, before punishing the defender for exactly the same thing. That just can't be allowed to happen.

Dr. StrangeHate

All City players are so good at buying penalties that they surely train for it. They must have sessions that focus solely on buying penalties as I can't imagine you can learn this on the go.

MinGin

Stupid by Chelsea, absolutely a peno. They should of put the ball out for Gallagher going down, instead leaving themselves short and then half tracking back thinking City will put it out for them.
Rule for City?
Don't touch them in own box ? :lol:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
He only gets in front of Cucurella because he pulls first :lol:

Thiago!

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Pep the genius yet doesn’t but men on the post on corners! Nobody does that and I just can’t understand it

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Surprised they haven't disallowed this for something