g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 12

Zed is not dead

Foul in the box = penalty.

You’re only up in arms because it’s City. If we had been given that PK, you’d be fine.
Of course we’d be fine.
It’s been given against us so it’s only fair that the same should be given for us. Simple as that

Zora

The ruck are you on about Gallagher went down at the City box ya pleb. 20 seconds before the penalty incident.
Please don’t personally abuse our fans. You’ve got BlueMoan for that.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
What the hell is Carragher on about in Comms? Saying that Cole Palmer blocked Haaland allowing Tiago the header? He never blocked him at all.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Please don’t personally abuse our fans. You’ve got BlueMoan for that.
Calling someone a pleb is hardly abuse ffs... I don't need you telling me where to post thanks.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I can see Cucurella getting a stupid second yellow card soon

padr81

Supports
Man City
Chelsea far an away the better team here so far.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
All City players are so good at buying penalties that they surely train for it. They must have sessions that focus solely on buying penalties as I can't imagine you can learn this on the go.
That dumbass cucurella pulled him down with both hands. I don’t understand the debate with this and it’s weird the idiot at VAR needed so much time.

Danger5

Calling someone a pleb is hardly abuse ffs... I don't need you telling me where to post thanks.
You lot are definitely rattled in this game. Chelsea on top so far and unlucky to only be level.
Seems the nerves are transferring to fans as well.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
I'm pretty checked out of football at this point,

it's quite obvious that the standard of reffing isn't up to the standard - all we ask for is consistency.

how if the one against us and this one a pen when you see if on every cross 50 times a match.

These calls all seem to be for city and against us.

Done with it

padr81

Supports
Man City
That dumbass cucurella pulled him down with both hands. I don’t understand the debate with this and it’s weird the idiot at VAR needed so much time.
The debate is its a penalty to City, they'd be jumping through hoops to back it up the other way around. Everything is a conspiracy or the referee's fault with modern football supporters.