Premier League Gameweek 13

Feed Me

I'm hungry
True, do you have Jose PJs mate? :D Come to the dark side.
:D

I have a very strange feeling towards Jose and always have.

When you strip away all the emotion of the game, he’s a character I like and think is engaging.

I enjoyed him immensely as a pundit, and willed him to do well as United manager.

He’s not an easy guy to like in an opposition dug out, but I take him (personality wise) over Pep and Klopp every day of the week.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
:D

I have a very strange feeling towards Jose and always have.

When you strip away all the emotion of the game, he’s a character I like and think is engaging.

I enjoyed him immensely as a pundit, and willed him to do well as United manager.

He’s not an easy guy to like in an opposition dug out, but I take him (personality wise) over Pep and Klopp every day of the week.
Yeah same boat, I thought he was an ogre but when he is your man its hard not to like him. The calling out of players personally I find refreshing as a Spurs fan anyway.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Absolute disgrace the way the fans were placed in the Kop today. Not even sure why I'm so surprised to be honest.

croadyman

Absolute disgrace the way the fans were placed in the Kop today. Not even sure why I'm so surprised to be honest.
Lets give every single of them all miserable looking faces on Jan 17 COME ON UTD

croadyman

Leeds looked impressive tonight and how City must wish they had Harrison in their squad right now, will need to be right on our game against them on Sunday or we will end up getting carved apart like Newcastle were

croadyman

Interesting that Moyes didn't think Benteke should have been red carded either so maybe Palace will appeal it

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'm so torn - I hate the style of football Spurs play but I hate Liverpool.
Odd. It's Liverpool. Why is anyone torn and placing so much importance on style of play?

Anyhoo none of this matters. I always said that Liverpool will win the league this year.

Okey

Interesting that Moyes didn't think Benteke should have been red carded either so maybe Palace will appeal it
Sadly you can't appeal 2 yellows. Only a straight red. Very strange sending off. Neither was a card offence. Even blowing for a foul for such is generally contested.

Gasolin

I am so disappointed by the Firmino goal, it should have been 1-1 really. Next game, Benteke is out so it helps Liverpool to not have a focal point to worry about, I really hope Crystal Palace presses them though a la Fulham, and follow the template.

RashyForPM

I am so disappointed by the Firmino goal, it should have been 1-1 really. Next game, Benteke is out so it helps Liverpool to not have a focal point to worry about, I really hope Crystal Palace presses them though a la Fulham, and follow the template.
Blessing in disguise. They deal worse with mobile strikers like Ayew, hence why Parker used Cavaleiro instead of Mitrovic at Craven Cottage a few days ago. Those strikers can press better too.

Number32

Next game, Benteke is out so it helps Liverpool to not have a focal point to worry about, I really hope Crystal Palace presses them though a la Fulham, and follow the template.
Blessing in disguise. They deal worse with mobile strikers like Ayew, hence why Parker used Cavaleiro instead of Mitrovic at Craven Cottage a few days ago. Those strikers can press better too.
But Woy Hodgson's tactics were terrible against them, and he always losing to Liverpool since managing Palace. It's pretty annoying because his tactic always works against us.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Even while missing big players they are still head and shoulders the best team in the league , they are the only team capable of going on a big run and they will do that soon and blow away the rest of the field again.

People saying we are still in it are clutching at straws , Villa are still in it and like us they are going to be nowhere near the top as the season goes on.

Liverpool have developed a rock solid winning mentality , they are relentless.
They are benefiting from Klopp system massively. One have to wonder, what a coach like that would've done with current United.

Anyway, we are yet to see Martial and Greenwood hit the ground running, so I'm quite optimistic about the future. But yeah, Liverpool seem to be in their own league at the moment.

Strelok

One have to wonder, what a coach like that would've done with current United.
Got sacked imo.

P/s: on a second thought, he'd resign I think. He doesn't look like a Jose.

Last edited: