Premier League Gameweek 13

the_cliff

It was never a yellow card. James touches him on the shoulder and the Newcastle player dives.
Any sort of contact there and it's a yellow. You have to take into account where James lost the ball and the chance Newcastle could have had if Gordon was not impeded by James.

James knew it himself and walked off.

Stupid by him.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
The annoying thing about the points deduction is that I now have to start caring about the bottom clubs not picking up points again, just as we were starting to build a nice cushion. :(

PoTMS

Forest v Brighton is getting tasty. Dunk sent off for TWO consecutive episodes of dissent.

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United
Yep media making a song and dance about Newcastles so called injury crisis..
Nonsense. You don't have 3 keepers on the bench for the fun of it. Burn, Botman, Wilson, Longstaff, Barnes, Murphy, Willock would all be getting regular starts right now through rotation. Anderson and Targgett could be considered non-regular starters.

ForFuchsSake

The annoying thing about the points deduction is that I now have to start caring about the bottom clubs not picking up points again, just as we were starting to build a nice cushion. :(
I would still be very surprised if Everton went down this year. The newly promoted sides are all awful and Bournemouth are not that much better. You should be fine.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Nonsense. You don't have 3 keepers on the bench for the fun of it. Burn, Botman, Wilson, Longstaff, Barnes, Murphy, Willock would all be getting regular starts right now through rotation. Anderson and Targgett could be considered non-regular starters.
Only 3 of them are important.

PoTMS

What a penalty from Gibbs-White. 3-2 and now Forest are going to throw the kitchen sink at 10 men Brighton.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I would still be very surprised if Everton went down this year. The newly promoted sides are all awful and Bournemouth are not that much better. You should be fine.
Bournemouth are starting to pick up points and are pulling away from the bottom 4.

the_cliff

Don't worry too much about this weeks fixtures. You'll be getting 3 points tomorrow.

I do think you will stay up despite the deduction. If you keep with the way you've been playing recently I think it may even be comfortable.

VARsenal

Supports
Arsenal
All those confident of Chelsea challenging for top4 after Spurs and City gonna come out and tell us that after this game?

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Saw the comment, instantly knew it was a Liverpool fan. Call it whiney scouser intuition.
What’s so good about him though. Never fit and always looks like carrying weight when he. Awful and reliable and he’s supposed to be your captain.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Don't worry too much about this weeks fixtures. You'll be getting 3 points tomorrow.

I do think you will stay up despite the deduction. If you keep with the way you've been playing recently I think it may even be comfortable.
I mean, we have tough fixtures before christmas and we are now playing catch up rather than being in a super comfortable position. I think we are better than the bottom 5ish teams but it might not be reflected in that way at the end of the season if the -10 points sticks.