Premier League Gameweek 15

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Theyre right though. How can someone say Mendy has a howler in him every game or whatever, when apart from today [iirc], he hasnt committed a howler, and has 31 clean sheets in about 50 games. It's a totally untrue statement to make, so its going to be challenged. It's like someone saying "everytime i watch Utd, CR7 misses a sitter" its just not true, so itd be challenged
Beat me to it.

Bearded One

Again, and not for the first time, you fail to understand that criticism can be met with a reply.

By all means criticise, that’s the beauty of football but if you criticise someone and it’s met with a reply, don’t go crying about it.

Ziyech for example, has been really poor. If he has been criticised, I’d have agreed. Mendy and Thiago Silva have been excellent all season, so if they’re criticised, I’d challenge this and back it up with facts.

Bruno for example, completely overrated. Doesn’t show up in big games and has had a shocking season. You are welcome to challenge this and I won’t start sobbing uncontrollably. It’s an opinion.
How do you mean Bruno is overrated? Can you name a Chelsea player capable of producing Bruno’s output of last season? Class they say is permanent while form is transient.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
How do you mean Bruno is overrated? Can you name a Chelsea player capable of producing Bruno’s output of last season? Class they say is permanent while form is transient.
He's still scored more goals this season than any Chelsea player. He's having an average season by his staggering standards but still better than the majority.

Walters_19_MuFc

If West Ham lose here that’s 3 losses and 1 draw in their last 5. Slowly sliding down the table
Two of those losses would have been to Chelsea and City.

That being said, Antonio hasn't scored since October, which has been a bit of a problem for them.

EDIT: But who needs Antonio when you have Jarod. :p 2-2

Idxomer

Lukaku playing makes the possibility of Chelsea conceding bigger.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Again, and not for the first time, you fail to understand that criticism can be met with a reply.

By all means criticise, that’s the beauty of football but if you criticise someone and it’s met with a reply, don’t go crying about it.

Ziyech for example, has been really poor. If he has been criticised, I’d have agreed. Mendy and Thiago Silva have been excellent all season, so if they’re criticised, I’d challenge this and back it up with facts.

Bruno for example, completely overrated. Doesn’t show up in big games and has had a shocking season. You are welcome to challenge this and I won’t start sobbing uncontrollably. It’s an opinion.
and you fail to understand criticism can be met without the 'yeah but my dads harder than yours' reply

answer the point in hand without deflecting

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Requesting a ban for this lad.
For having an opinion on a footballer?
I was proving a point.

Bruno is a fantastic player but I was called previous on this topic for defending a Chelsea player when criticised.

I therefore done the same and fans quite rightly jump to Bruno’s defence.

Bearded One

For having an opinion on a footballer?

I was proving a point.

Bruno is a fantastic player but I was called previous on this topic for defending a Chelsea player when criticised.

I therefore done the same and fans quite rightly jump to Bruno’s defence.
Enough of the bickering sir

Please just get the job done against these stubborn lot, is that too much to ask?

padr81

Supports
Man City
I swear it feels like West Ham have only been nearly Chelsea's goal twice and 2 goals. Weird game from Chelsea. Both goals kinda scruffy of their own making.

Bearded One

If the game ends like this and L’pool win, they go ahead of Chelsea and City on goal difference. This is a must win guys.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Antonio :houllier:

Sabotage his performance for West Ham today

Guy Incognito

I swear it feels like West Ham have only been nearly Chelsea's goal twice and 2 goals. Weird game from Chelsea. Both goals kinda scruffy of their own making.
They haven't played well in the league since the Leicester game imo.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
If the game ends like this and L’pool win, they go ahead of Chelsea and City on goal difference. This is a must win guys.
Look at the bigger picture. Liverpool aren't the danger, they've got the African cup of Nations in January. That will be a huge blow for them. We need Chelsea to bleed.

Anyway, Chelsea only need to score a goal to win the game, they've only conceded 3+ goals once under Tuchel in the 5-2 loss against West Brom when Silva was sent off in the first half.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Antonio has been a brick wall for Chelsea today, stopped every single WH attack

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I bet when Christensen is asked years from now who the toughest opponent he's ever faced is he'll say Antonio.