Premier League Gameweek 15

Blood Mage

Look at the bigger picture. Liverpool aren't the danger, they've got the African cup of Nations in January. That will be a huge blow for them. We need Chelsea to bleed.

Anyway, Chelsea only need to score a goal to win the game, they've only conceded 3+ goals once under Tuchel in the 5-2 loss against West Brom when Silva was sent off in the first half.
Are Salah and Mane definitely going to ACON? If so that's great news.

TheLord

Without Kante controlling the midfield, and Chilwell supplying the crosses, Chelsea don’t even look like a top-three side, leave alone winning the title.

Ziyech is the most overrated player in the league - weak, doesn’t win any headers, doesn’t do a good job at tracking back, never wins duels, never delivers proper through-balls. The only thing he can do is swing his left foot for some decent crosses. He is quite rubbish for the Premier League.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Look at the bigger picture. Liverpool aren't the danger, they've got the African cup of Nations in January. That will be a huge blow for them. We need Chelsea to bleed.

Anyway, Chelsea only need to score a goal to win the game, they've only conceded 3+ goals once under Tuchel in the 5-2 loss against West Brom when Silva was sent off in the first half.
Liverpool are a big contender for the league this year.

padr81

Supports
Man City

They miss 2 league games Palace and Brentford, at most it'll cost them 2 points but likely 0.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
They miss 2 league games Palace and Brentford, at most it'll cost them 2 points but likely 0.
That's what I've always thought but I saw the other day that they may have to join up with their national sides 15 days before the start of the tournament

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Without Kante controlling the midfield, and Chilwell supplying the crosses, Chelsea don’t even look like a top-three side, leave alone winning the title.

Ziyech is the most overrated player in the league - weak, doesn’t win any headers, doesn’t do a good job at tracking back, never wins duels, never delivers proper through-balls. The only thing he can do is swing his left foot for some decent crosses. He is quite rubbish for the Premier League.
Ziyech comes off the bench and grabs the winner and maybe has an assist. He then starts the next game and has a game like today.

He is one of the most inconsistent players I can remember playing for us. He’s so infuriating.

Bearded One

You guys are seriously underrating Liverpool. They duo will be out on AFCON duties for two games. Liverpool can manage to win those. If we aren’t catching Chelsea, let them have it. We will make the right signings next season and challenge for the league under a capable manager. For now top four is the goal.

padr81

Supports
Man City
That's what I've always thought but I saw the other day that they may have to join up with their national sides 15 days before the start of the tournament
That would be nice.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Better try Saul to play wing back, he's been average in midfield every time, hasn't he?
Don’t call Saul.

I don’t even believe it’s Saul we brought over. I’m positive it’s another cousin of George Weah.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Chelsea are a level below City and Liverpool. I don't see them winning the league.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
feck sake, what are Chelsea playing at??! This is no way to challenge for the title

SirAnderson

West Ham 0 - [1] Chelsea - Thiago Silva 29'

West Ham [1] - 1 Chelsea - Manuel Lanzini 40' (penalty + call)

West Ham 1 - [2] Chelsea - Mason Mount 44'

West Ham [2]-2 Chelsea: Jarrod Bowen 56’

PoTMS

Chelsea aren't lasting the distance. I can now stop supporting them in good conscience.

padr81

Supports
Man City
West Ham will be kicking themselves when Chelsea win this.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Liverpool are absolutely the danger! They're back playing the same football as they did in their title winning season, if not better so far! Just look at how many goals they've scored already this season!

marktan

It's going to be City's league again most likely, but it'll be close. Liverpool don't have the squad depth City have, and Chelsea don't have enough goals in games like this. Great for knockout matches to be defensively solid, but over 38 games it's not enough.

It is a bit annoying though that what the league has come down to largely is how big your squad is and how much money you've been able to spend on it. For the top 3 of course, the rest are nowhere in the picture.

TheLord

Ziyech comes off the bench and grabs the winner and maybe has an assist. He then starts the next game and has a game like today.

He is one of the most inconsistent players I can remember playing for us. He’s so infuriating.
I have only watched around half of Chelsea’s matches this season, but I haven’t never seen a single match where Ziyech has been “Premier League material”. Sure, he may score an odd winner or make a rare assist but 100% of PL wingers/midfielders can do that.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Liverpool are absolutely the danger! They're back playing the same football as they did in their title winning season, if not better so far! Just look at how many goals they've scored already this season!
Well it’s obviously not better because in their league winning season they’d only dropped 1 point by the halfway point.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Chelsea are a level below City and Liverpool. I don't see them winning the league.
In fairness full strength Liverpool lost at West Ham so draw away there isn't terrible.

Chelsea aren't as fluid obviously as the other two but they're consistantly grinding out points.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Well it’s obviously not better because in their league winning season they’d only dropped 1 point by the halfway point.
Missing the point entirely. They're serious title contenders.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
We badly miss the likes of Chilwell, Kovacic and Kante.