Premier League Gameweek 15

KingCavani

Yeah Liverpool or City’s league.

Disaster for Mendy. Deserved though.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Liverpool are absolutely the danger! They're back playing the same football as they did in their title winning season, if not better so far! Just look at how many goals they've scored already this season!
Yeah, I'd had them down as title winners since the summer and now I expect them to take control of first place. Bastards.

djembatheking

That's what I've always thought but I saw the other day that they may have to join up with their national sides 15 days before the start of the tournament
Hopefully they will have to join up a good few weeks early before the tournament then have to isolate for a couple of weeks when they get back.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Chelsea not even getting a point then.

Cracking win for West Ham after a few indifferent results lately. Putting some distance between them and chasing pack again.

acnumber9

Will Chelsea fans allow me to say that was shocking keeping? Their performances this week should be worrying for them. There’s only so long a freakish number of goals from defenders can be sustained.

padr81

Supports
Man City
That took some balls from Masuaku, no way it wasn't deliberate.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
This is what i always wanted to see more of- the use of the 100 million pound striker named Lukaku :D

TheLord

Mendy’s clean sheets have been how good Chelsea’s defensive line has been and well they’ve controlled the midfield. Other than that, he’s pretty midtable - can be easily rattled.

PoTMS

Feck Chelsea. I've gotten comfortable supporting City now and at least you can rely on them to beat the scousers.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Should be 4. West Ham deserve this today I’m afraid. They’re a right difficult team under Moyes.

TeddyBear

'Ole's CL goal was overrated'
Feck.
West ham are really annoying as feck.

spoil 2 plans at one go !
Our 4th and Liverpool gaining ground.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
It's bad times when West Ham beating Chelsea is a bad result for us.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Great result for city. Once Liverpool start getting their injuries they will walk it.