Premier League Gameweek 15

mu4c_20le

Why is the default retort now on this place 'have you actually played the game'??

Yes I have. And I still do, I also coach the game with two teams, thanks for asking

He wasn't looking at the player when his foot when down, his demeanor after the contact was one of someone who didn't mean to do what he's done.
Didn't see much argument from the Arsenal players to be fair, or from Tomiyasu for that matter.
Does the youth teams that you coach have different rules? Pretty sure intent has little to do with recklessness. We've had many red cards where there was clearly no intent to injure someone but it means next to nothing to the refs.

chiz2kul

Why is the default retort now on this place 'have you actually played the game'??

Yes I have. And I still do, I also coach the game with two teams, thanks for asking

He wasn't looking at the player when his foot when down, his demeanor after the contact was one of someone who didn't mean to do what he's done.
Didn't see much argument from the Arsenal players to be fair, or from Tomiyasu for that matter.
You are correct that shouldn't be the default. Your comment was just so unbelievable to me.
Gary was spot on. His demeanor was completely play acting. He knew what he was doing right before he did it and acted like "omg was a mistake." Yea right, if you've played the game you know these little tricks. In this case there was intent, but he should be off regardless of intent or not. He could have seriously injured Tomi. The argument or lack thereof from the arsenal players is suprising (they prob didn't see it), but irrelevant.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I still have enough belief in young people that I'd like to think, if a player lands with his foot in the face of an opponent on the ground, it's more probable that it happened by accident than that he did it on purpose.

trims

Supports
Arsenal

He was looking right at him before he put his foot down. He knew what he was doing.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Does the youth teams that you coach have different rules? Pretty sure intent has little to do with recklessness. We've had many red cards where there was clearly no intent to injure someone but it means next to nothing to the refs.
Considering I coach an adults team also that's quite presumptuous.

Same rules. I guess that probably the reason VAR didn't look at it too long, as they thought the same as me.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
He was looking right at him before he put his foot down. He knew what he was doing.
That's a bit before it happened to be fair, he then looked away at the ball before he out his foot down.

mu4c_20le

Considering I coach an adults team also that's quite presumptuous.

Same rules. I guess that probably the reason VAR didn't look at it too long, as they thought the same as me.
Ok my bad :lol:

And I'm not saying you are wrong per say, just that based on your post it's understandable if someone might think you haven't played the game.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Have you got the full clip? Normally I give the benefit of the doubt to the player in these kinds of circumstances but it looked very bad in this instance, and I missed the replays at half time so would like to have another look.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
The feck? That red line was about 4 inches Infront of where his foot was :lol: VAR has been a complete joke this match :lol:

Timdbro

No way… That one looked absolutely ridiculous on the replay, I don’t understand it