Premier League Gameweek 16

padr81

Supports
Man City
I think Grealish takes too many unnecessary touches (on the ball).

That's the difference between him and players such as Neymar, Messi and Silva before him.
I like Grealish but the difference between him and Neymar, Messi and Silva is a lot vaster than just that.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
The Jimenez first yellow is a farce. Let’s be honest and the second whilst stupid, happens most weeks without a booking.

The penalty is absolutely unbelievable.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Because the position of his arm is irrelevant when the ball didn't hit his arm.
It does though, he even brings the underside of his arm down to meet the ball, it was really strange defending. Meet the ball with your chest rather than jumping sideways with your arms flailing.

SER19

Fair chance one of the world's most corrupt, vile states has a fat referee from Leeds on the payroll

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I like Grealish but the difference between him and Neymar, Messi and Silva is a lot vaster than just that.
Oh, without doubt but its a element in his game that I've been critical of and i'm still surprised its apparent in his game after being with Pep for quite a while now.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
This referee is lucky that Jude Bellingham doesn’t play for Wolves or he’d be getting outed in the media.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Oh, without doubt but its a element in his game that I've been critical of and i'm still surprised its apparent in his game after being with Pep for quite a while now.
Yeah, I'm surprised by that, Pep coaches that out of others really quickly. His ball hogging slows everything up

Siezard

Grealish sux. Can't even score one or assist one goal in this match. Wasted 100 mil on him. Should just sign Messi on a free.

SER19

City spent 100m on Grealish because they felt like it. Didn't need him or have much of a plan for him. 100m just needed to be spent

Siezard

Grealish can't shoot. You can leave out all the defenders and Grealish will still miss from outside the box. Just joking.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Saying that, unfortunately I still think Grealish will finally be the difference maker for City in the CL this season. I feel like he has a big moment in him.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
What's up with City looking off the pace today? De Bruyne is playing in slow motion.

arnie_ni

It looked like a blatant dive to me. No one's touching him when he goes down

EDIT: He seemed to initiate contact in that last one as well.
Ah the first was a clear dive.

2nd could have been given on a different day I feel

Fingeredmouse

It does though, he even brings the underside of his arm down to meet the ball, it was really strange defending. Meet the ball with your chest rather than jumping sideways with your arms flailing.
I think "brings his arm down" is really pushing it and even if it did hit his arm, which is certainly not obvious, it'd be after it comes off of his torso and therefore not a penalty.
The fact the player had his arm in a stupid position is not, in of iteslf, an infringement.