Premier League Gameweek 17-19

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I haven't tbf, I still think of Everton as a top 6 team and was hoping you could take points off of City.
We are far far away from that. Nowadays we sit hoping other teams around us lose as we inevitably will too.

PoTMS

What business does a team full of plodders like Schar, Burn, Longstaff, Wood and Willock have doing in the Champions League positions? They've not even spent that much already.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
As good as Haaland is, he is defo not a player I tune in to watch play. His football doesn't move me
He's like a mallet. Lacks any form of grace.

Reminds me of one of those SUVs with 700bhp, amazing what they can do but just looks ungainly and about to go wrong.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
As good as Haaland is, he is defo not a player I tune in to watch play. His football doesn't move me
Same, his game is all about what he does in the box. Mind you, he is fantastic at that. Reminds me of Ronaldo in his 30s, just finds a way to score. But unlike Mbappe, he doesn’t have abilities that get you excited.

diarm

This Leeds kit is like the pitch is full of players warming up.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
There are a lot of really rubbish teams in the league this year. Us, Forest, Bournemouth, Southampton, Wolves and Leeds are all guff. West Ham and Leicester having terrible seasons too. It’s embarrassing to be in the company of this shite and come out looking like one of the worst teams in it.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
There are a lot of really rubbish teams in the league this year. Us, Forest, Bournemouth, Southampton, Wolves and Leeds are all guff. West Ham and Leicester having terrible seasons too. It’s embarrassing to be in the company of this shite and come out looking like one of the worst teams in it.
Think Southampton and Forest look certain to go down. If you sack Lampard sooner rather than later, you have the squad to stay up.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
I agree, I often thought similarly about RVN. His stats were very impressive but he didn’t have that have gold dust to his game that draws people in.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Who the hell is the ref in the Leeds game. He’s so out of shape he has been old man jogging and walking around the pitch and has interfered with play multiple times. He’s barely even in the picture on most transitions.

edit: it’s Simon Hooper

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Think Southampton and Forest look certain to go down. If you sack Lampard sooner rather than later, you have the squad to stay up.
I reckon he is going to get the Brighton game. Lose that and he’s gone.

bosskeano

pathetic....how is KdB still on the pitch???

two clear yellow cards and one that easily could have been a straight red

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He can have no complaints anyway. Given a lot more time than he has deserved.
Yep, said it before, I don’t think he’s a bad bloke and I wanted him to do well but he’s now Benitez levels of bad results wise and we didn’t accept it with Rafa and shouldn’t accept it with Frank.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Do Leeds look like doing us a favour? Would be really great it Saudi Arabia started dropping points, they've been annoyingly consistent this year.