g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 19 - Dec 22nd and 23rd

Heinzesight

I wish that bell end of a man Klopp would get a ban...if Jose gets one for abusing a water bottle, then so should this utter cock.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Did Mourinho get sent off and banned for kicking or throwing the water bottle? Because Horse Teeth just did something similar.
He won't get a ban though....

stepic

This game just makes you love De Gea even more, if that was even possible

Despite his top knot

Oaencha

I strangely put £5 on Liverpool to win 5-3 before the match. Worth waiting or should I cash out? I’m not convinced Mignolet will do me a favour and not continue to be shite.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I strangely put £5 on Liverpool to win 5-3 before the match. Worth waiting or should I cash out? I’m not convinced Mignolet will do me a favour and not continue to be shite.
Wait for a Liverpool goal at least surely? What's the cash out?

Jazz

Still can't believe Arsenal conceded that last goal... just inexplicable.

cyberman

Both teams are great going forward. Making runs, being available for the pass.... Things we could learn to do more.

But how shit are they at the back...
But would they be as free-flowing when they have actual defensive responsibilites?

Players drifting out of position and creating problems / overlaps doesn't seem to be that effective with a less than great defence behind them.

Jazz

Welbz to come on and score the winner

Guy Incognito

Still can't believe Arsenal conceded that last goal... just inexplicable.
A lot of the goals could have been prevented, that's the annoying thing.

It's a great spectacle, but you look closely and you wonder why these two teams are where they are.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Giroud winner please :drool:

Edit: FFS not Welbeck!

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
But would they be as free-flowing when they have actual defensive responsibilites?

Players drifting out of position and creating problems / overlaps doesn't seem to be that effective with a less than great defence behind them.
The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

The teams in questions are a function of the specialities of their managers, and their defensive capabilities will be capped by the ineptitude of their players (Xhaka, Mignolet, etc...)