Premier League Gameweek 19 - Dec 22nd and 23rd

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Someone should take Ozil's pulse. A corpse might have more energy than him.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Carragher with some delusion there. “Only 4 defeats for Liverpool so they are very hard to beat.”

4 defeats before Christmas isn’t great at all. Not bad but you can’t go calling yourself really hard to beat.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Both sets of players looking shattered

Djemba-Djemba

Carragher with some delusion there. “Only 4 defeats for Liverpool so they are very hard to beat.”

4 defeats before Christmas isn’t great at all. Not bad but you can’t go calling yourself really hard to beat.
It's 4 defeats in their last 40 games I think he said.

I mean even then, it's good that they're hard to beat but they're not winning enough either. Too many draws.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Good result for us. Cracking game but that defending was disgraceful, particularly from Arsenal.

el3mel

Good result for both teams that aren't getting top 4 this season with this comical defense.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Good game for the neutrals. Arsenal throw away 3 points with that stupidity for Liverpool's 3rd..

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool should buy a random angry Italian just standing around in their own half yelling at the team to keep their shape and composure.

sugar_kane

What’s this interviewing opposing team members at the same time bollocks?

binary bot

2 defeats

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
To those that said this is boring. Might switch off. Don't you dare say that about Liverpool v Arsenal. Don't you dare! :D:wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good game for the neutrals. Arsenal throw away 3 points with that stupidity for Liverpool's 3rd..
I think Liverpool were more the team to throw it away, being 2-0 up and conceding 3 in a mad 5 min spell!

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Great match to watch for the neutral. Both of them were leaving 2/3 players up top, so it swung end to end.

alsabi

I know it doesn't quite fit the criteria, but 'Arsestanbul', anyone?