Premier League Gameweek 2 fixtures (18th - 20th August 2018)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Feck, Chelsea playing well. /expect them to be right up there with City.

Ace of Spades

Chelsea look really good. Passing has been quick and accurate, just goes to show the difference great coaching can make.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Miki looks jittery

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Arsenal are not getting top 4 this year. So it wasn't just Wenger...
Obviously not, they did well to stay top 4 for so long and play good football with him. What they always needed was big investments to push on which they never did. They'll improve this season as they had pretty much the hardest start possible, but they are always going to be underdogs for top 4 this season. City, liverpool and Chelsea are the clear favourites for top 3 and that leaves United, spurs and arsenal for the last spot.

Bobski

Sarri has Chelsea playing attacking football after a game in charge.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Jesus christ, literally all it is taking is a clipped ball over, and the Arsenal backline falls to bits. One ball and you're in!

Chelsea look good but I'm wondering how much of it is to do with how inept Arsenal have been thus far. It's so easy for them and they're panicking and giving the ball straight back to Chelsea at every opportunity.

jungledrums

You’re being sarcastic about proving he’s ready right? You must be :lol:
Ready to go as in he's match fit after his extended break. Not ready to go as in he can play at this level... that got proven about 15 years ago.

MAME DIOUF 32

Strange how Sarri doesn't seem to have needed 5 transfer windows and 12+ signings to get his team playing something resembling football.
Stop being negative. You're not a real United fan. Sir Alex told us to stand by the new manager in 2013 so we have to accept whatever dross is served up etc etc etc

Smores

Strange how Sarri doesn't seem to have needed 5 transfer windows and 12+ signings to get his team playing something resembling football.
Almost as if they're a team thats won titles recentlyp

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
They really need to bin Bellerin. He's declined so much.

JSArsenal

It is early days but Sarri did take over a quality team

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
playing arsenal in august is usually a certain 3 points if you are a top team. They always seem woefully unprepared.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Just what I was thinking. And that without his best player after all.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Players like Mugstafi and Xhaka aren't good enough. Don't understand why like Wenger, Emery keeps starting them, they're rubbish.

Mikhi and Ozil in the same team is an error aswell. Neither want to defend or track back so amazed he's started those two away, particularly to a team like Chelsea.

AshRK

People are forgetting that this Chelsea squad is very good and have won two Pl titles in last 4 years.

Canagel

Because he doesn't believe in the transfer market. He said its the manager job to improve players and not worry too much about the transfers.

Cloud7

Almost as if coaching has a big role to play in your teams style of football......

Guy Incognito

Players like Mugstafi and Xhaka aren't good enough. Don't understand why like Wenger, Emery keeps starting them, they're rubbish.

Mikhi and Ozil in the same team is an error aswell. Neither want to defend or track back so amazed he's started those two away, particularly to a team like Chelsea.
TBF to Emery, he's just two games in. Even St Pep had to make do with aging fullbacks in his first full City season.

I suspect Mustafi, Cech, Xhaka, will be pushed out by next season.