Premier League Gameweek 2

brian017

100% serious.. If we were playing Forest this weekend, we would have lost to them too..
We are one of the worst sides in the league at the moment..
The frightening thing is I don't know where our next win is coming from. The next 6 are all loseable

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Agreed. Our players put no effort in and expect someone to bail them out with a moment of magic.

Let’s be honest, our squad should be beating Brighton and Brentford with ease, yet here we are, 6 goals conceded, 1 scored and 0 points.
we were awful last season bu we still beat Brighton at OT and won at Brentford. never looked capable of winning either so far this season

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Would you pay £100-150m for Declan Rice?
I'm afraid that's the going price for good international midfielders right now and look how much we paid for rather ordinary ones. Would be nice of it was closer to £100m which it should be this time next year when his contract is running down

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
The frightening thing is I don't know where our next win is coming from. The next 6 are all loseable
if we lose to a very poor Southampton at the end of the month, Championship sides will be rubbing their hands with glee at at least one full house next season! (joking... partly)

cj_sparky

I'm afraid that's the going price for good international midfielders right now and look how much we paid for rather ordinary ones. Would be nice of it was closer to £100m which it should be this time next year when his contract is running down
I like Rice, think he would be a good signing. Sadly, through years and years of poor recruitment. We don't have the luxury of going into a window needing 1 or 2 players to improve us, which his price would mean.

I honestly can't see past him ending up at Chelsea.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
'It wasn't a terrible header but it wasn't a good one either'
So something in the middle? :lol:
Bad - Good doesn't exist anymore

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Forest need three more to take us off the bottom of the table ha ha

cj_sparky

For a team pretty much thrown together, Forest are very united.

Also close to signing Maupay and Aouar, they are certainly giving it a go.

marktan

So I see that Lingard is still painfully invisible. Why didn't we sell him when his stock was high ?
Think he's been good, linked play pretty well. Given how terrible Forest were in the first game I'm sure they're happy with that.

avgp_1

For a team pretty much thrown together, Forest are very united.

Also close to signing Maupay and Aouar, they are certainly giving it a go.
Their new signings in Niakhate, Mangala, O'Brien, Williams are all fitting in well

Gandalf

I wanted him at the start of the summer and after watching this and with the god awful performance from Dalot yesterday I am truly gutted we did not sign Neco Williams. He is everything a modern fullback should be.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I wanted him at the start of the summer and after watching this and with the god awful performance from Dalot yesterday I am truly gutted we did not sign Neco Williams. He is everything a modern fullback should be.
Why is this in italics like you’re quoting Dostoevsky

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
how’s mckenna’s distribution? de gea replacement?

NinjaFletch

I love this new feature of a player knowing he's committed a red card offence and given away a penalty standing around sheepishly waiting for it to be given.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
So I see that Lingard is still painfully invisible. Why didn't we sell him when his stock was high ?
Lingard has been decent, been involved in most of Forests attacks.