g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 2

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
That difference in the distances ran between the two teams is shocking

Suv666

I'd argue differently but that's not the point I'm making. The point is people's response to those actions. Do you believe Zouma would torture a cat but wouldn't rape a person, would you feel comfortable leaving a woman you know alone with him and his brother? Do you believe Partey would rape a woman but not torture a cat?
This is the sort of conversation I joined RedCafe and entered the Premier League Gameweek 2 thread for

Bobski

Jesus goes to Arsenal and is immediately their best player. Rotation player at City, when people talk about the disparity of the PL look at this example of a club like City literally being able to keep a squad of 2 top 6 standard teams.

Al-T

Brighton absolutely gash against Newcastle. Typical cup final v us and then nothing v the other teams
Brighton totally dominated the game by any metric. Pope was Newcastle's man of the match and they cleared two off the line. Hardly 'absolutely gash'.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Jesus goes to Arsenal and is immediately their best player. Rotation player at City, when people talk about the disparity of the PL look at this example of a club like City literally being able to keep a squad of 2 top 6 standard teams.
It can also be asked if Pep was and is using these players to the best of their abilities? Grealish does not look like an average PL player there. They are loaded with talent and as long as they are winning, nobody is going to question if the players are really flourishing in the system? Winning cures all.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Think West Ham will pinch this, still a very experienced line up they've put out compared to Forest who are very mix and match currently with all the endless signings they're making.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
The commercials on USA Network before the match start are embarassing.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Steve Cooper always looks like he just drank a bottle of "Dreamy Sleepy Sleepy Snoozey Snooze".

He should be on the sidelines in a pair of stripy pajamas and one of those long night caps.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That free kick from Williams. :lol:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Forest don't have a sponsor at the front of their shirts? It looks really nice.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Forest don't have a sponsor at the front of their shirts? It looks really nice.
Yeah. Mes que un tree.

I think their existing sponsor didn't want to cough up what they were asking once they went up, and they're still shopping around.

El Jefe

Neco Williams at £17m including add ons doesn't look that outrageous now. He certainly looks to have more quality than our two RBs.

avgp_1

Niakhate impressed in their first game, looks a good signing

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Awoniyi really needs to anticipate these crosses better.

beer&grill

Absolutely disgusted seeing Cnut zouma still playing. I hope West Ham gets relegated.

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Forest striker feels a fraction slower or faster every time.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Neco Williams at £17m including add ons doesn't look that outrageous now. He certainly looks to have more quality than our two RBs.
He's definitely good going forward but in defence he makes TAA look like prime Maldini in comparison IMO.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Thanks, such a clean shirt and if I was a Forest fan, I'd take the opportunity to buy one of these.
Yep - Got mine on pre-order - a really nice shirt - close up the sleeves have detailing from the ironwork on the bridge outside the City Ground.