Premier League Gameweek 2

GMoore23

Feck of Shaw you Fat worthless piece of shit.
I've fecking had it with this shower of B*stards.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Am I the only one not surprised by this score? This isn't a WUM by the way. I really am not surprised and certainly not shocked.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I love how if you lose now you know that another team will save your blushes or sorrows by being so much more embarrassingly shite.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Am I the only one not surprised by this score? This isn't a WUM by the way. I really am not surprised and certainly not shocked.
I could’ve seen them losing today. But 4-0 inside 40’? Surely not even that bad, no.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Honestly i was 99% sure United would lose again today because Brentford is a really annoying team and United are pretty bad but 4-0 in 35mn is new levels of bad...
Rabiot about to ask for a few millions more in wages.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
What has happened to our rival, I miss them.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
I could’ve seen them losing today. But 4-0 inside 40’? Surely not even that bad, no.
Midfield and Rashford have been passengers. Can’t carry this many players and expect a result but yes, nobody could have foreseen this.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Really hope Maguire doesn’t get himself sent off. Need him fit and available for next week.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
United haven’t looked this bad since the 70s if ever. Now we can say it hasn’t been coaching has it. They just have a mix of the wrong players for the last ten years. This is just terrible.
Coaching hasn’t been the problem today, but (and with the caveat he’s been hamstrung badly by United’s playing personnel and lack of transfer activity this summer) the team selection today was very, very poor.

I am very surprised by the score, but I was expecting to see United go in at half time losing after I saw the lineups. I always try to be respectful of United as I’m a guest on this forum, but that midfield trio in front of the CB pairing against this Brentford side is incredibly naive.

TheLord

So we clearly have the worst GK in the league, the worst set of defenders, and arguably the worst attackers in the PL. I don't even want to get into how bad our wingers and midfielders are.

I see no hope for EtH. We need six or seven quality players to get into the top four.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Could write a book on everything wrong at Utd. Short version is the problems start with the owners and who and how they've been running the club.

Hopefully we won't go the same way eventually.

Suv666

Anyone fancy a cheeky bid on us getting relagated? I could honestly see it happening

cyberman

So we clearly have the worst GK in the league, the worst set of defenders, and arguably the worst attackers in the PL. I don't even want to get into how bad our wingers and midfielders are.

I see no hope for EtH. We need six or seven quality players to get into the top four.
There is no top 4. We need to write the squad and season off so we have a chance form next season on. This side has so much PTSD we just wait to get beat and it’s almost a release when we go behind. The pressure is off

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
It's a tough one but next week with hopefully 1 or 2 new heads in will be an occasion to put it right. You're only playing......Liverpool. :nervous:

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I am hoping for a draw in Man Utd’s next game!
Better days ahead!

TheLord

I honestly don't see how this team can be fixed.
I think something dramatic has to happen - like missing out on relegation by one point on the final day of the League.

I don't think we will get anywhere unless the Glazers sell up and there's a top to bottom rinsing, beginning with the players and ending in the scouts. I'd also include the current manager in that list if this shit goes on for a couple more weeks.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Need a whole new midfield. It’s waaaaay too lightweight; it’s losing all the duels, not controlling possession, putting pressure on your back 4 and not providing the front 3. Literally doing nothing.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
A complete overhaul. But that won't happen because we're run by morons. Besides any overhaul would he a waste of money anyway due to.. said morons.

I think we better get used to this. The glazer era will be a long multiple decade period of a poor Manchester United.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Need a whole new midfield. It’s waaaaay too lightweight; it’s losing all the duels, not controlling possession, putting pressure on your back 4 and not providing the front 3. Literally doing nothing.
We haven't signed an actual CM since Fred. Under Mourinho. We keep stockpiling on attacking midfielders and have given ETH feckall of a midfield rebuild despite aforementioned no new CMs since Fred.

Absolute incompetence.

cyberman

Neville keeps claiming we folded at crosses etc but the first two goals had nothing to do with that and the fourth was a counter attack.
He’s trying to make sense of shit when it’s just shit

avgp_1

Martinez pulled off at half time. We saved Arsenal's quest for top 4 by taking him on and letting them have Zinchenko

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I missed the Fulham game today , can anyone tell me how Palhinha played ?

Lincm

Supports
Arsenal
Just spend the money to buy another new starting 11. That's what Arteta and Edu did.
According to a couple of voices here, Arteta convinced Arsenal fans to accept mediocrity.

But there's prob something about playing the kids which has been coming up more often.
Arsenal's kids included Saka, Martinelli, ESR, Nketiah. They bought more 'kids' in that age range with Odegaard, tomi, tavares, lokonga.

TsuWave

If I knew it was going to get this bad I would have savoured my childhood. This club man

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
All things considered Arnautović now looks like a world class signing for United in their current state

I see where you coming from, but in my opinion there's very little common ground between Zouma's actions and what we're talking about here
I'd argue differently but that's not the point I'm making. The point is people's response to those actions. Do you believe Zouma would torture a cat but wouldn't rape a person, would you feel comfortable leaving a woman you know alone with him and his brother? Do you believe Partey would rape a woman but not torture a cat?