Premier League Gameweek 23-24

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Bizarre game. Attack vs defence all game where attack can’t score. Then defence score with their only attack

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal all drop points.

Cheeky win at Anfield tomorrow too much to ask?
Yes. It's guaranteed to mean we will drop points as well. Honestly think that might be the biggest difference between SAF and post SAF. Post SAF it feels like we never capitalize on rivals dropping pts.

King Eric 7

Over the last few years, we've taken more points off the scousers than they have us. It would be silly to write us off for tomorrow's game, even though a Liverpool win is the most likely result based on their form this season.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
The few Ole-out folks who were pointing to Lampard as the superior nostalgia novice appointment after his managerial bounce were always so obviously jumping the gun. And that’s said as someone who still a good fair way from being Ole-In.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Sarr is an awful footballer
Wrong
I'm not watching this game, but I decided to check the score on https://www.sofascore.com/ and saw they have a momentum graph for the match.

(Green is Watford, Blue is Spurs, I think)

Out of interest, for anybody watching, how accurate does that look?
I was at the game, i thought Watford were far too cautious in the first half which probably explained the spurs momentum there but genuinely at the game that first half felt really even with a slight lean towards Watford over the full 90. But yeh apart from the clear spurs momentum in the first half being over exaggerated there id say the
Sarr is incredibly quick and has got decent dribbling and crossing ability. It's his brains which seems a problem particularly around the goal.
Sarr please just end your career
Again, I’ve watched him play most games this season and under Pearson he has looked awesome. He has blistering pace and is super strong shielding the defender away and is very clever at rolling the defender when they attempt to get tight. His final ball could be better but he’s working on it and has got 2 assists in his last 3 games, a goal against United too. I honestly think he is going to become a great player if he shows more consistency and composure and shows more authority in attack, because he has so much in his locker. He scored some worldies for his team last season aswell so throw a few of those in too.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
How fecked up is it that if we beat the Dippers tomorrow we could end up in 4th on Wednesday?

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
The best result we had this weekend even if we lost to Liverpool tomorrow, Spurs and Arsenal drawing, Chelsea lost. They all will face Liverpool in second half of the season
We play Chelsea and Arsenal in our last 3/4 games and will hopefully have the league wrapped up by then. If we're still fighting in the Champions League at that point, we'll probably rest players in the league to concentrate on that

AaronRedDevil

Another game where united can capitise, but you know damn well united aren't beating Liverpool in there own ground. Dammit! Prove me wrong. Please.

Gasolin

James on the left then, show us what you can do there! I think as long as Martial plays as false 9, and Pereira or Mata in 10 doesn’t f*** up the transition we will be fine. Greenwood can score one too. It’s important Ole shows them that they should be confident.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Wrong
I was at the game, i thought Watford were far too cautious in the first half which probably explained the spurs momentum there but genuinely at the game that first half felt really even with a slight lean towards Watford over the full 90. But yeh apart from the clear spurs momentum in the first half being over exaggerated there id say the

Again, I’ve watched him play most games this season and under Pearson he has looked awesome. He has blistering pace and is super strong shielding the defender away and is very clever at rolling the defender when they attempt to get tight. His final ball could be better but he’s working on it and has got 2 assists in his last 3 games, a goal against United too. I honestly think he is going to become a great player if he shows more consistency and composure and shows more authority in attack, because he has so much in his locker. He scored some worldies for his team last season aswell so throw a few of those in too.
Nah he's just bad

Fridge chutney

You have me confused with someone else and that really hurts my feelings.

I've not mentioned the top 4 race in this thread, let along been bullish about it!
Sorry about that Duffer, as redcafe's certified best oppo poster, you deserve better!

Josh 76

We play Chelsea and Arsenal in our last 3/4 games and will hopefully have the league wrapped up by then. If we're still fighting in the Champions League at that point, we'll probably rest players in the league to concentrate on that
If you don't have the league wrapped up by then, there will would have been some serious meltdown at Anfield.
You will be Champions by then, but if you are still undefeated, can't see Klopp writing these games off. Even if he does rest one or two players, against Chelsea at home, they are no way taking anything from Anfield.
I don't give a feck about what you do at Arsneal. They won't be no where near the top 4.

sugar_kane

I’ve only seen the MOTD highlights but wolves look like a completely different proposition than they did against us. Attacking, aggressive football.

Not sure if that’s a compliment to how we played or if they just showed us a bit too much respect.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
I’ve only seen the MOTD highlights but wolves look like a completely different proposition than they did against us. Attacking, aggressive football.

Not sure if that’s a compliment to how we played or if they just showed us a bit too much respect.
The first half was probably the worst we've played the second half was a vast improvement the highlights don't really reflect that. Great win though after 3 poor performances

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Not every Newcastle fan enjoyed their winner yesterday...

@Marching is this you?

I personally think a player launching a missile into the crowd like that could've killed someone and is grounds to void the result and award a 0-3 to Chelsea.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Is Ben Chillwell injured?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I want Leicester to drop pts but my hatred for Burnley runs deep. I cannot forget how they kept trying to the injure our players last time. fecking thugs