Premier League Gameweek 23-24

King Eric 7

Results have really been very good for us today. Fully expecting us to drop points tomorrow but still, today has been great.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Been a great day for us today and we've not played. Chelsea Arsenal and Spurs all got games you expect to win and none have whilst we have our toughest game of season. Definitely a free hit now. I'd rest Rashford for sure now. No point risking him when the damage has been minimal from other results.

prateik

Perfect results. Spurs drop points. Chelsea lose.

Considering we are getting Liverpool A out of the way, this is a net positive..

Bloody hell.. Just win against Burnley.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Great set of results! If we nick something at Anfield it would be brilliant.

Deery

Dreary
When you bet on a draw ffs..
But it’s points dropped for Chelsea so happy days just beat Liverpool tomorrow and we grand.

Aouer-United

The best result we had this weekend even if we lost to Liverpool tomorrow, Spurs and Arsenal drawing, Chelsea lost. They all will face Liverpool in second half of the season

Irwin99

This is going to be a repeat of last year's ridiculous top 4 race isn't it? :lol:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
luckily utd are losing tomorrow, so 5pts cushion remains.
They've beaten us just once in 11 league meetings so who knows. Even if we lose now though we've got away with it somewhat with all the other clubs droppjng PTS.

DRM

Great result. It means the gap to 4th will stay the same after tomorrow

El Zoido

Gap between us and Chelsea will be down to 2 points after tomorrow.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Oh dear Chelsea. :lol:
Only earlier today I was being told about how they’re really good at breaking sides down.

marktan

Hahaha I love Newcaslte and Steve Bruce

The toon fans hate Bruce but I actually like their setup, they know they don't have the players to outplay teams, so they setup to be defensively extremely solid and then use their pacey attack to break / set pieces to grab goals. Not pretty but it works. They'd be even higher in the table if that French legume defender didn't give away goals in their last couple of games.

el3mel

Wow I left the game at 0-0 in the dying minutes. :lol:

Chelsea have been pretty bad for a pretty long time now. Tbh the premises they showed earlier in the season look all gone by the recent results in the last few months.