Premier League Gameweek 23-24

Paul_Scholes18

You have to have perspective outside of this weekend mate! It’s an almost certain loss on form and I still want top four on the table come the midweek games.

If arsenal get something at Chelsea and united beat Burnley at home, a tight loss to Liverpool tomorrow will soon be forgotten.
I always remember our games against Pool. It is a massive game. Sure for top 4 getting a similar amount of points to Chelsea this week would be good.
Although Chelsea to win and us draw would feel much better than a defeat for us and draw for Chelsea.

I don't think we will get top 4 anyway, but a nice win over Pool would be great and stop their momentum.

prateik

Newcastle look like a mess.. Chelsea will win this unfortunately.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Ole has been real lucky, those wins over spurs and man city brought him a lot of time but the reality is they mean very little when you look at both spurs and man city's form since those wins against them, both teams are producing results well below expected standards.
Maybe it shows these games against weaker opposition aren't as easy as many of you think these days. People are always bringing up the fact that we couldn't beat the likes of Palace, Sheff Utd and Watford as a means of bashing the manager, well City, Arsenal and Spurs couldn't beat them today either.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
What the feck was that by the ref... He stops the game whilst we have possession for a Newcastle player to fecking tie his shoelaces!? And then they get the ball back..

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
You have to have perspective outside of this weekend mate! It’s an almost certain loss on form and I still want top four on the table come the midweek games.

If arsenal get something at Chelsea and united beat Burnley at home, a tight loss to Liverpool tomorrow will soon be forgotten.
Any loss to united in any era for Liverpool was always and will always be a disaster week no matter position. Times have changed I guess

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I
Any loss to united in any era for Liverpool was always and will always be a disaster week no matter position. Times have changed I guess
I would rather lose to liverpool and be in the Champions League next season, than draw the game and be back in the Europa!

I don’t really care what liverpool do to be honest. I am sure you won’t be muttering to yourself about how United have already won 13 PL while you celebrate this year.

It matters, but the whole picture of United’s season and summer matters far more.

Ban

Liverpool have won the league already though. So City spiralling with Pep eventually leaving May be a positive from this season.
Not really. Klopp will have it even easier to get another title.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Yeah, ref needs to be stronger there. A clear time wasting effort to step onto the field and go down injured.
Time wasting? You think Chelsea are time wasting at 0-0?

The guy knows he is injured and does not want to leave his team a man down.

Ref didn't let him, not sure how he could be any "stronger".

Gasolin

Quite an incredible match day so far... almost like a dream come true for me. The players need to be aggressive tomorrow. Go get the goals! Liverpool is just another counter attacking team.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Chelsea dont want the top 4 spot i see. A draw away to Newcastle are 2 points lost.
Not if united lose tomorrow. Then it’s a point gained isn’t it. Top four looking more settled.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Time wasting? You think Chelsea are time wasting at 0-0?

The guy knows he is injured and does not want to leave his team a man down.

Ref didn't let him, not sure how he could be any "stronger".
He deliberately stopped play. I’d have booked the fecker ;)

el3mel

Didn't I say this is LvG second season MK2? All big teams apart from Liverpool are bang average.

cyberman

Not if united lose tomorrow. Then it’s a point gained isn’t it. Top four looking more settled.
Nope. You need to take advantage of games like these.
We could lose v Arsenal and Liverpool and still be 6 points behind them with Cbelsea due to play both those sides.
Thats if we even lose tomorrow

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Not really, this is a big opportunity for them to go 8 points clear.
The problem is tomorrow Chelsea will should be 6 pts clear if Liverpool beat united as they should. Well feck I was typing and Newcastle scored
Forget everything. united have it all to play for.