Premier League Gameweek 23

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
There is a reason so many people disagree on penalties these days…the lack of consistency!!

That play happens so often, and it’s never given. You could even see that in the players, nobody including the arsenal players knew what the ref had blown for.

If it was consistently given, most would agree but it’s not and now people question calls.
True

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Hate going into YouTube to try to find a replay of the penalty foul & all you get is fecking FIFA games.

what? Nketiah is taking a shot and Ederson comes flying over and clatters into him.

If Ederson doesn't do that they don't collide. The keeper has no right to smash into people.
But they do all the time and get away with it. Defenders too when they catch someone late, provided they've already got a shot away.

It's disingenuous to point at rules when they're not enforced 99% of the time in the same circumstances.

Mr Smith

Anyone know how much longer Gabriel Jesus is out for? I think Arsenal really need him back for the run-in, Nketia is a nuisance but just not the quality they need.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
What's the general consensus, what do people want? Personally, I'd like to see City win and Arsenal's season derailed.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
But they do all the time and get away with it. Defenders too when they catch someone late, provided they've already got a shot away.

It's disingenuous to point at rules when they're not enforced 99% of the time in the same circumstances.
I think that stems the problem though. The rules aren't being properly enforced, so people get confused by that.

Every now and again a referee will decide it's correct. As usual consistency is the main issue with football rules.

Amarsdd

What's the general consensus, what do people want? Personally, I'd like to see City win and Arsenal's season derailed.
It's very unlikely we'll win it. So I'd much much much rather see City win it than Arsenal. So City victory today.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
oooh KDB and Arteta with the handbags :D